It doesn’t matter if you’ve shopped online before or not; doing a thorough inspection before making a purchase is still highly important. This article will help you find out all the information you need about the surfboard traction pad. Also, before buying something online, it’s a good idea to carefully read the pros and cons, benefits, or descriptions to avoid making common mistakes. Our team has investigated what to consider before buying a surfboard traction pad.
Review of Surfboard Traction Pad
1. Abahub 3 Piece EVA Surfboard Deck Traction Pads with Kicker …
- Brand: Abahub
- Manufacturer: Abahub
- Color: Wine
- Dimensions: Height: 1.77952755724 Inches Width: 4.9999999949 Inches Length: 12.39763778263 Inches Weight: 0.13 Kilograms `
- Soft and Superb Grip: The ultralight diamond grooved EVA foam is soft and comfortable to stand on. Also maintains textured traction for your feet, strong enough to provide the support needed for all the movements in surfing.
- Super Sticky 3M Adhesive: Authentic green label 3M high-grade adhesive ensures that the traction pad is stick firmly, this surfboard traction pad is designed for turns and cutbacks.
- Compatible with All Types of Boards: You can put the traction pad on your board any way you like, spread them out for wider boards or put them together for narrower ones. The 3-piece traction pads could fit for all surfboards, fishboards, skimboards, funboards and longboards.
- Beveled Tail Kick & Center Arch: The 25mm beveled tail kick provides the place for keeping your foot locked, increases your surfboard’s maneuverability and makes it easier to make turns. The traction pads have a 10mm center arch, which helps guide your foot for better control in surfing.
- Why Shop ABAHUB: This traction pad is built with top level quality materials at an affordable price. We’ve been making surfing accessories for over 10 years, and we stand by the quality of our products, so we are glad to offer a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty at no additional cost.
2. Ho Stevie! Premium Surfboard Traction Pad [Choose Color] 3 Piece, …
- Brand: Ho Stevie!
- Manufacturer: Ho Stevie!
- Color: White
- 🥇 PREMIUM QUALITY – Other traction pads on Amazon claim to be high quality, but they are smaller and the adhesive is not as good. You know you are getting quality with Ho Stevie!
- 🏄♂️ SUPER GRIPPY, yet soft on your knees if you surf in boardshorts.
- 👣 FULL SIZE PAD – 12”x12” when all 3 pieces are laid side by side. Spread the pads apart if you prefer a wider grip on your tail.
- 💪 POWERFUL 3M ADHESIVE provides maximum stick to your board. (Some cheaper products claim to use 3M adhesive, but you can check their reviews and see that the pads often come off the board)
- 💯 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: As with all of our products, if you are not completely satisfied for ANY reason, simply return it within 30 days for a full refund.
3. Dakine John John Florence Pro Surf Traction Pad, Black, One …
- Brand: Dakine
- Manufacturer: Dakine
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: Height: 8.0 Inches Width: 13.0 Inches Length: 3.0 Inches Weight: 0.45 Pounds `
- Working in partnership with EcoLogic, Dakine has developed Friendly Foam, EVA traction with EcoOne.
- Plastic free packaging
- Triple cut Positraction grid pattern
- Five piece pad
- 7mm center arch
4. PUNT SURF Front Traction Pad for Surfboards & Skimboards
- Brand: PUNT SURF
- Manufacturer: PUNT SURF
- Color: Black
- Eliminate the Need for Wax: When you add a front traction pad to your surfboard, you don’t need to use wax for grip. This means no messy melted wax on your car or at the beach when you leave your surfboard in the sun.
- Full Size Pad: 16” tall and 14.5” wide when all 4 pieces are laid side by side. We recommend spreading the pads apart equally across the width of your surfboard, as shown in the pictures.
- Unbeatable Quality: We only use premium 3M adhesive direct from the source and marine-grade, ultralight diamond grooved EVA foam.
- Punt Surf Stoke Guarantee: We’re a homegrown company from California, and our mission is to provide premium boating, surf, SUP & skim accessories for all. We love being in the water, and are always pushing our products to the limit to ensure they’re the best out there. We’re confident you’ll be stoked!
5. EVA Foam Mat Surfboard Traction Pad Deck Grip Mat Non-Slip …
- Brand: HZshark
- Manufacturer: Shasark
- Color: Black
- Comfortable EVA Foam Decking Sheet – This surfboard traction pad is made of preium eva foam material, has advantages of good cushioning, non-absorbent, non-skid. DURABLE, NOT EASY TO DEFORMATION OR DAMAGE
- Trimmable EVA Pad – EVA foam boat decking sheet, can be trimmable, you can DIY to any size/shape to fit your surfboard and decking. Also have 6 kinds of color you can choose, making your surfboard special and charming. DIY SURFING TRACTION PAD
- ANTI-SLIP TRACTION PAD – Marine foam grip mat with 3mm depth diamond grooves, increase excellent grip and good skid resistance. GOOD TRACTION AND COMFORT
- Strong Adhesive Backing – The adhesive of traction grip pad is extremely sticky, once fixed this non-slip grip mat pad on your board, it will not fall off. EASY TO INTALL
- Wide Application – This non-slip traction pad can be use for surfboard, SUP paddle board, boat decking, kayak, skimboard, rv flooring, swimming pool steps, stair steps, yacht, skateboard, canoe, garden flooring, etc. UNIVERSAL DECK GRIP PAD
6. KXKZREN 6 Piece Surf Traction Pad EVA Non-Slip Front and …
- Brand: KXKZREN
- Manufacturer: KXKZREN
- Color: Red & Black(Diamond Pattern)
- The premium quality EVA pad is a environmental protection materials which is soft non-toxic odourless. It helps to reduce your foot fatigue as well as provides the extra traction you want. 27mm Thick steep tail kicker provides enhanced drive in surfing.
- No More Slipping or Sliding. Our EVA surfboard skid pads have diamond shaped grooves, and its surface treatment has excellent grip, while dredging excess water.
- Strong adhesive backing of marine grade, it’s almost not possible to peel off. Novel pattern design, make your board a sight for sore eyes!
- Fits All Boards. 6 Pieces Surf Traction Pad for all surf boards, skim boards, fish surfboard, long boards or short boards. Slash Grip is better then surf wax and doesn’t make a mess like surfboard wax does.
- Buy with confidence. All KXKZREN products have been developed and tested. If you have any queries with our EVA surfboard deck traction pads, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We will respond to your queries asap.
7. 3 Piece Gray Stomp Pad Surfboard EVA Traction Pad with …
- Brand: AQUBONA
- Manufacturer: Shenzhen City Kangnuo Sports Equipment Co.,Ltd
- Color: skull
- Superb Grip – EVA Foam For Extra Grip when needed while slamming back on the tail Long Lasting Proper 3M Adhesive With Easy Peel n’ Stick Backing.
- Fits All Boards – Surfboards, Fishboards, Skimboards, Funboards and Longboards.
- Size – length: 12.9″*12.9″ (33*33cm)丨weight: 150g
- Premium Materials for High Performance – A-grade lightweight EVA with authentic green label 3M adhesive
- Warranty – As with all of our products, if you are not completely satisfied for any reason, simply return it within 30 days for a full refund.
8. Creatures of Leisure Mick Fanning Performance Traction Pads – White …
- Brand: Creatures of Leisure
- Manufacturer: Creatures of Leisure
- Color: White Fade Black
- Dimensions: Height: 1.1023622036 Inches Width: 11.81102361 Inches Length: 12.204724397 Inches
- CREATED BY 3X WORLD CHAMPION MICK FANNING – Stomp designed for lightning speed surfing with Square Loc Traction Pattern, Table Top Kick – 28mm & Teardrop Arch Bar 7mm
- PREMIUM SURFBOARD TRACTION – Made with 3M adhesive and lightweight EVA technology to provide maximum grip for all wave conditions
- LIGHTWEIGHT & ULTRA GRIPPY – Customized 3-Piece construction surfboard grip developed by the world’s best surfers, L 310mm x 300mm
- RELIABILITY IN ALL CONDITIONS – Surfboard pad features a super-light EVA composition, and no dye cut holes for reliable all-over traction
- OUR COMMITMENT TO QUALITY – We strive to meld our experience with cutting edge materials & designs to create highly functional, premium quality surfing accessories that are built to last
9. SYMPL Premium Surfboard Traction Pad, 3 Piece Deck Pad Full …
- Brand: SYMPL
- Manufacturer: SYMPL
- Color: slate
- Dimensions: Weight: 0.4375 Pounds `
- HIGH PERFORMANCE: Surf harder, faster & stronger when your back foot doesn’t slip off your board . Sympl back traction kick pads will help your surfing by keeping you stuck to your board.
- FITS ALL BOARDS: 3 Piece Surf Traction Pad for all surf boards, skim boards, fish surfboard and long boards. Sympl Grip is better then surf wax and doesn’t make a mess like surfboard wax does. Great for long boards, wakesurf board and skim board traction.
- ULTIMATE DECK GRIP: Our custom made diamond grooves and corduroy grooves come on ultra-light EVA foam with 3m Adhesive. We provide Premium surfing accessories for surfers and all board riders.
- STYLE: Minimalist modern Color options for everyone. We make front traction pad surf grip and 2pc. fish grips. Great for long boards, wakesurf board and skim board traction. Sympl traction is for all boards.
- PROFESSIONAL: Shred options for everyone. Sympl makes premium quality surf and water sport accessories. Great for long boards, wake surf board and skim board traction. Sympl traction is for all boards. We make front traction pad surf grip and 3pc. fish grips. Slash traction pads work great on all boards. If you are not completely satisfied for ANY reason, simply return it within 30 days for a full refund, no questions asked!
10. OCEANBROAD 5 Pieces Surfboard Traction Pad with 3M Adhesive Professional …
- Brand: OCEANBROAD
- Manufacturer: OCEANBROAD
- Color: black-5 pcs
- Dimensions: Width: 11.75 Inches Length: 11.75 Inches Weight: 0.25 Pounds `
- SUPER GRIP with COMFORT: A-grade EVA traction deck pad cut with small diamond grooves; hard brushed all over the surface provides ultimate grip and soft comfort to the feet.
- MARINE GRADE 3M ADHESIVE + DUST FREE TREATMENT: This surfboard traction pad is special treated to minimize dust on them before putting up the 3M adhesive, so the super bonding ability won’t be compromised.
- PERFORMANCE DESIGN: The surf tail pad is with 25mm beveled tail kicker, and fading center arch (max. height at 10mm) with holes.
- FIT ALL BOARDS: 5-piece template with general size of 11.75’’x14.17’’ (30cm x 36cm), it’s a traction grip pad fits almost all kinds of surfboards.
- WORRY FREE PURCHASE: OCEANBROAD offers complete customer satisfaction of replacement or refund for any quality issues.
Best surfboard traction pad Buyer’s Guide
When you consider purchasing a surfboard traction pad of greater quality, do you feel worried? You are unable to escape the impression that something is wrong. Since we’ve already gone through the process of researching surfboard traction pad, we’ve created the following list of the best surfboard traction pad currently available on the market. Moreover, we have developed a list of questions that you possibly have.
Even though we have provided our best opinions and suggestions, it is still critical that you undertake your own extensive research on a surfboard traction pad that you are actually considering purchasing. The following are some possible questions you may have:
- Is it worth it to buy a surfboard traction pad?
- What are the benefits of buying a surfboard traction pad?
- What should you look for when you’re looking for a good surfboard traction pad?
- Why is it necessary to spend money on any surfboard traction pad, let alone the best?
- Which surfboard traction pad is now the best on the market?
- Where else can you get information like this about a surfboard traction pad?
We think you have many more questions regarding any such surfboard traction pad than are included here, and the only way to fully answer them is to seek out information from multiple reputable online sources.
Some possible sources are buying guides, rating websites, word-of-mouth reviews, online forums, and reviews of the product itself. To make sure you get the best surfboard traction pad, it’s important to do thorough and careful research. Make sure that you only use websites and sources that you can trust.
Newcommreview provides a surfboard traction pad buying guide, with information that is completely unbiased and trustworthy. To verify the contents we’ve gathered, we employ both AI and “big data.” How did we come up with this buying guide? We achieved it using a series of custom-made algorithms that allowed us to prepare a list of the top ten surfboard traction pad on the market right now.
The technology we use to make our list depends on a number of things, such as, but not limited to:
1. Brand Value: Every brand of surfboard traction pad has its own value. Most brands have something called a “unique selling proposition” that is supposed to set them apart from their competitors.
2. Features: In Straight Talk, what special features are important for a surfboard traction pad?
3. Specifications: Product specifications are blueprints that explain clearly what the surfboard traction pad will be, how it will appear, and what it will do.
4. Product Value: This is just how much bang for your buck your surfboard traction pad gives you.
5. Customer Ratings: Number rating is an accurate way to grade a surfboard traction pad.
6. Customer reviews: These writings are similar to ratings in that they give you first-hand and in-depth information about the surfboard traction pad from people who have used it.
7. Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for; sometimes you get less and sometimes you get more.
8. Product Reliability: The strength and durability of a surfboard traction pad should tell you how long it will last for you.
Newcommreview always remember that the most important thing is to keep information about surfboard traction pad up to date. Because of this, we always update our website. You may learn more about us by looking us up on the web.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you need a traction pad on a surfboard?
A traction pad is not essential for surfing, but it can provide extra grip and comfort for your feet. Traction pads are usually made of foam or rubber and adhere to the deck of the board with an adhesive. They can help to prevent your feet from slipping off the board when you are paddling out to the waves or during a turn.
Can you put a traction pad on a surfboard?
A traction pad is a material placed on the deck of a surfboard that provides extra grip for the surfer’s feet. Traction pads are especially useful for surfers who are performing maneuvers that require them to stand on their board in a precarious way, such as when doing a handstand or a headstand. Many surfers also find traction pads to be helpful when paddling out through waves, as they provide extra grip and stability.
How do I choose a traction pad for surfing?
- The size of your surfboard. You will need to make sure the traction pad is large enough to cover the entire deck of your surfboard.
- The thickness of the pad. You will want to choose a pad that is thick enough to provide cushioning and support, but not so thick that it interferes with your surfing.
- The material of the pad. You will want to choose a material that is durable and will not break down easily from exposure to salt water and sun.
- The pattern of the pad. You will want to choose a pattern that provides good traction and grip, without being too abrasive.
Should you put a traction pad on a longboard?
A traction pad is a piece of material that is applied to the top of a longboard deck in order to provide grip for the rider’s feet. Traction pads are usually made from a rubbery material and have a textured surface to help keep the feet from slipping. Many longboarders choose to use traction pads to help keep their feet in place while riding.
There are a few different reasons why you might want to put a traction pad on your longboard. First, if you are new to longboarding, a traction pad can help you keep your feet in place while you are learning to ride. Second, if you ride in wet conditions, a traction pad can help you keep your feet from slipping. Third, if you do a lot of tricks on your longboard, a traction pad can help you keep your feet in place while you are landing tricks.
There are a few things to keep in mind if you are considering putting a traction pad on your longboard. First, make sure that the traction pad you choose is the right size for your longboard. Second, make sure that the traction pad you choose is made from a durable material that can withstand the wear and tear of longboarding. Third, make sure that the traction pad you choose has a good grip so that your feet will stay in place.
Thank you for reading our blog! We hope it was helpful and informative, and that you’re now better equipped to find the best surfboard traction pad for your needs. We love to hear back from our readers, so if you have any questions or comments, please leave them in the comments below! And don’t forget to grab your preferred surfboard traction pad today by visiting Amazon.