If you are looking to purchase a mastic gum, but you are still uncertain which one that you should get. If that’s the case, you can read reviews to help you decide which one offers you what you need. In this article, we will show you the best mastic gum to buy on the market.
Review of Mastic Gum
1. Jarrow Formulas Mastic Gum 1000 mg – 60 Veggie Caps …
- Brand: Jarrow Formulas
- Manufacturer: Jarrow Formulas
- Color: White
- Dimensions: Height: 4.0 Inches Width: 5.0 Inches Length: 6.0 Inches Weight: 0.000625 Pounds `
- Natural Formula: Mastic Gum contains natural resin from the mastic tree, a shrub-like tree grown mainly in Greece and Turkey; Composed of a resinous exudate, which contains essential oils, mastic gum has been used for more than 2,500 years
- Product Note: Exposure to heat or sunlight may lead to melting/damage of product. Hence customers are expected to be available during the product delivery
- Supports Stomach and Duodenal Health: Mastic Gum supports the health of the gastric and duodenal cells and tissues, as well as healthy levels of stomach acid production; The formula also provides antioxidants and additional beneficial nutrients
- Benefits: Mastic Gum is used to support the health of the intestines, stomach, and liver, as well as oral health
- Convenient Veggie Capsules: Take two veggie capsules per day with water or juice before breakfast or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional
- Superior Nutrition and Formulation: The goal of Jarrow Formulas is to promote optimal health with high-quality, effective, affordable, and superior formulation of dietary supplements; Our customers can be assured of purity, value, and potency
2. Chios Mastiha Pack 25gr (0.88oz) Medium Tears Gum 100% Natural …
- Brand: Mastic of Chios
- Manufacturer: Natural Chios Mastiha
- Mastiha gum, Masticha, mastica, mastix or mastixa.mastic gum is unique in the world! Real mastic is only produced in the south part of Chios Island. It comes from the mastic tree. Chios gum Masticha is hand cleaned piece by piece. It is rare and unique, full of miraculous properties that made Hios mastic gum so much sought after.
- Mastiha gradually loses its colour and after a long time it can appear yellowish or even yellow, something which is clearly due to its oxidation. Keeping it refrigerated (ideally) can slow down this process. But even when oxidized, it is absolutely safe despite being degraded.
- The best mastiha for chewing is a combination of hard and soft tears that prevent it from being sticky on the teeth and make it agreeably chewable. It needs patience, though, because at the beginning the sensation is unusual and the taste rather bitter.
- The summer months Mastic should be preserved either in a fridge, or in a very cool place where temperatures do not exceed 18ο C (64ο F).The mastic if exposed to high temperatures will stick together and become one lump, because the mastic is 100% natural mastic without any other additives.
- If the mastic sticks and becomes one lump it does not lose any of its beneficial properties, or its taste..In this case,If the mastic is very much stuck (if it has been exposed to high temperature) then you might have to put it in a deep freezer for a few hours and then while it is still frozen break it into pieces and kept in the refrigerator.
3. Mastic Gum Capsules 1500mg 100 Count | Non-GMO & Gluten …
- Brand: Horbäach
- Manufacturer: Horbaach
- Dimensions: Height: 4.0 Inches Width: 2.0 Inches Length: 2.0 Inches
- Horbaach Mastic Gum 1500mg 100 Capsules is a potent source of antioxidants*
- Mastic gum is a natural breath freshener and supports digestive health*
- Supports healthy respiratory function and blood circulation*
- Horbaach Premium Mastic Gum supports healthy stomach function*
- Horbaach Mastic Gum Capsules are Non-GMO Gluten Free, Lactose Free and easy to swallow
4. Amazing Formulas Mastic Gum 1000 mg Per Serving 120 Capsules …
- Brand: Amazing Nutrition
- Manufacturer: Amazing Nutrition
- Dimensions: Height: 1.574803148 Inches Width: 2.362204722 Inches Length: 3.149606296 Inches Weight: 0.0625 Pounds `
- Mastic Gum supports healthy respiratory function, oral health and blood circulation.
- Every capsule provides an optimum dosage of 500 mg of Mastic Gum
- Mastic gum support digestive health
- All Amazing Nutrition products are manufactured in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), among the highest standards in the world.
- All our products are proudly made in USA with Guaranteed Purity & Potency. We offer best quality products for the best value. All our products are thoroughly tested. We do not compromise on quality, our products are free of Artificial ingredients, Stearates, Sulphates, Dioxides and Laurates.
5. Cerez Pazari Natural Mastic Gum in Resealable Bag 0.88oz 25gr, …
- Brand: Çerez Pazarı
- Manufacturer: Nakal Tasimacilik Gida Ins. Tur.San. ve Tic. A.S.
- Dimensions: Height: 0.7 Inches Width: 3.4 Inches Length: 5.7 Inches Weight: 0.055 Pounds `
- NATURAL PRODUCT: Chios Mastiha Medium Tears Gum Greek 100% Natural Mastic from Greek, Chios Island
- Chios mastiha (or mastic) is the natural resin that oozes from the trunk and branches of the mastic tree, merging like tear drops. This sticky, thick fluid hardens after about 15 days into irregular crystals of varying shapes and sizes.
- RESEALABLE BAG: 25gr Resealable Bag- Chios Mastiha Tears Gum Greek 100% Natural Mastic
- In summer months Mastic should be preserved either in a fridge, or in a very cool place where temperatures do not exceed 18ο C (64ο F).The mastic if exposed to high temperatures will stick together and become one lump, because the mastic is 100% natural mastic without any other additives.
- The mastic tears maybe stuck together due to high tempratures during shipping, just place them in a cold place and they will get back their hard former state!
6. Chios Mastiha Tears Gum Greek 100% Natural Mastic Packs From …
- Brand: Chios Mastic
- Color: White
- Fresh Chios Mastiha Tears Gum Greek 100% Natural Mastic – Gathered From The Mastic Growers Of Chios Island. It comes from the mastic tree that only grows in the island of Chios and it is hand cleaned piece by piece by mastic growers. Its unique properties are unique and recognized all around the world.
- In summer time the mastic tears maybe stuck together due to high temperatures during shipping, just place them in a cold place and they will get back their hard former state. Mastic should be preserved either in a fridge or a cool place that will not exceed 64 οF or 18 οC. If it is placed in a warm place it becomes soft stick together or it turn into liquid form.
- If the mastic sticks together and becomes one block, you can place it in the freezer for a few hours and brake it into smaller pieces. You can get the mastic back and forth between the two states (hard and soft) as many time as you like and it will not go bad in any way or lose any of its properties. Mastic gum is originally a liquid resin that comes out of the mastic tree and then it hardens with time.
- As time passes mastiha turns yellowish and hardens due to oxidation but never loses its beneficial properties. If you keep it in a cold place and air tight, this process slows down. The taste might be a little bitter at the beginning but after a little time it relishes it unique taste and aroma!
- Scientific research shows that Chios Mastiha has many beneficial attributes for both body hygiene and skin care. Also it can be grinded into powder and be used in cooking!
8. Gum Mastic, JAR, approx. 17g
- Brand: KRINOS
- Manufacturer: Krinos Foods
- Dimensions: Height: 2.0 Inches Width: 1.0 Inches Length: 2.0 Inches
- Jar of 17 grams
- A unique crop from Chios island
- Gum mastic is used in sweets, cooking and medicine
9. NutriCology – Mastic Gum – Authentic Chios Mastiha – GI …
- Brand: Nutricology
- Manufacturer: Nutricology
- Dimensions: Height: 2.2 Inches Width: 3.8 Inches Length: 2.2 Inches
- Authentic resin from the Pistacia lentiscus var. chia tree, indigenous to the Greek island of Chios
- Promotes health of gastrointestinal mucosa, and microbial balance in the digestive tract
- Suggested Use: Take 1 or 2 capsules two times daily between meals, or as directed
- Free of wheat and gluten, dairy, eggs, soy, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, corn, and yeast
- Since 1979 NutriCology has been using only the purest raw materials, with strict quality control
10. Dr.Brian Mastic Gum 1000mg Natural Formula Supporting Gastrointestinal Health, Digestive …
- Brand: DR.BRIAN ROETTGER
- Manufacturer: Pacific Health Sciences Ltd.
- Dimensions: Height: 3.0 Inches Width: 3.0 Inches Length: 3.0 Inches
- ⭐【PREMIUM NATURAL MATERIAL】 : Non-GMO, Gluten-Free. Dr.Brian mastic gum is extracted from rare mastic tree from Chios island in Greece,which is natural and fresh. Composed of a resinous exudate, which contains essential oils, mastic gum has been used for more than 2,500 years
- ⭐【SUPPORTS STOMACH&DIGESTIVE HEALTH】 : Dr.Brian mastic gum is a very useful supplement for digestive health, which supports the health of the gastric and duodenal cells and tissues. Mastic gum supplement may help to reduce stomach acid and protect the lining of the stomach and intestine
- ⭐【BENEFITS FOR HEALTH】 : Mastic gum supports healthy respiratory function, oral health, the health of the intestines, stomach, and liver. Mastic gum capsules may help to combat issues such as heartburn, indigestion etc
- ⭐【HIGH PURITY VEGGIE CAPSULES】 : 120 tablets – 60 day supply. Take 2 veggie mastic gum capsules per day with water or juice before breakfast or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional
- ⭐【QUALITY AND SERVICE ASSURANCE】 : MADE IN USA. All Dr.Brian mastic gum tablets manufactured by professional GMP food supplement factory with high standard facility in USA. We offer the high quality nutricology mastic gum for the best value, don’t wait, purchase it, to help your tummy feel better now, get a refund if you’re not satisfied
Buying Guide for Best mastic gum
When you consider purchasing a mastic gum of greater quality, do you feel worried? You are unable to escape the impression that something is wrong. Since we’ve already gone through the process of researching mastic gum, we’ve created the following list of the best mastic gum currently available on the market. Moreover, we have developed a list of questions that you possibly have.
Even though we have provided our best opinions and suggestions, it is still critical that you undertake your own extensive research on a mastic gum that you are actually considering purchasing. The following are some possible questions you may have:
- Is it worthwhile to purchase a mastic gum?
- What are the advantages of purchasing a mastic gum?
- What criteria should be considered when looking for an effective mastic gum?
- Why is it important to spend money on a product, let alone the best mastic gum?
- Which mastic gum is the best on the market right now?
- Where else can you find this kind of information about a mastic gum?
In our opinion, you have a lot more questions about such a mastic gum than just the ones listed here, and the only way to fully satisfy your curiosity is to seek out information from various of trusted online sources.
Several potential resources include buying guides, review websites, word-of-mouth reviews, online forums, and product reviews. To ensure that you purchase the best mastic gum, it is important to perform careful research. Ensure that you only visit trustworthy websites and sources.
Newcommreview provides a buying guide for mastic gum, and the information is objective and authentic. We employ both AI and “big data” to review the obtained information. How was this buying guide created? Using a combination of custom-built algorithms, we compiled a list of the ten best mastic gum currently available on the market.
The algorithm we apply to create our list is determined by a variety of factors, including, but not limited to:
1. Brand Value: Every brand of mastic gum has its own value. Most brands have something called a “unique selling proposition” that is supposed to set them apart from their competitors.
2. Features: In Straight Talk, what special features are important for a mastic gum?
3. Specifications: Product specifications are blueprints that explain clearly what the mastic gum will be, how it will appear, and what it will do.
4. Product Value: This is just how much bang for your buck your mastic gum gives you.
5. Customer Ratings: Number rating is an accurate way to grade a mastic gum.
6. Customer reviews: These writings are similar to ratings in that they give you first-hand and in-depth information about the mastic gum from people who have used it.
7. Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for; sometimes you get less and sometimes you get more.
8. Product Reliability: The strength and durability of a mastic gum should tell you how long it will last for you.
Newcommreview actively take into account that obtaining accurate mastic gum information is of the utmost importance. This is why our website is constantly updated. There is further information about us on the Internet.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is mastic gum used for?
Mastic gum, also known as mastic resin or mastiche, is an ancient medicinal remedy used for centuries to treat a variety of ailments. It is derived from the Pistacia lentiscus tree, which is native to the Mediterranean region. Mastic gum is composed of a resinous material that is collected from the tree’s bark and then dried.
The primary use of mastic gum is for digestive health. It is thought to help with digestion, indigestion, nausea, and stomach upset. It may also relieve constipation and other gastrointestinal issues. It is believed to help reduce inflammation in the stomach and intestines, as well as improve the absorption of nutrients.
Mastic gum is also known to have antimicrobial properties, and has been used to treat both bacterial and fungal infections. It is believed to be able to fight off bad bacteria while preserving good bacteria in the digestive tract. It has also been used to treat skin issues, such as eczema, psoriasis, and acne.
Mastic gum is available in the form of capsules, powder, extract, and essential oil. It can also be found in a variety of food products, such as chewing gum, candy, and beverages. It is important to consult with a health care professional before using mastic gum, as it can interact with certain medications.
Is chewing mastic gum good for teeth?
Overall, it appears that chewing mastic gum can be beneficial for your teeth in a few ways. It can help reduce plaque, bacteria, and acid in the mouth, while also helping to reduce tooth sensitivity and whiten the teeth.
Does mastic gum heal the gut?
Mastic gum is a natural resin that has been used for centuries in traditional healing practices. It has been used to treat a variety of digestive ailments, including gut health. Recent clinical studies have been conducted to evaluate the effects of mastic gum on gut health, and the findings suggest that mastic gum may have beneficial effects on gut health.
Mastic gum has been shown to have antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant properties, which could help to improve gut health. For example, mastic gum has been found to reduce the levels of harmful bacteria in the gut, which can lead to improved digestive health. Additionally, mastic gum has been found to reduce inflammation in the gut, which can help to prevent and heal certain digestive conditions. Furthermore, the antioxidants found in mastic gum can help to protect the gut from oxidative stress, which is a major contributor to gut health issues.
Overall, mastic gum appears to be a promising supplement for improving gut health. While more research is needed to fully understand the effects of mastic gum on gut health, the available evidence suggests that it can be a safe and effective way to promote gut health.
Is mastic gum toxic?
Overall, mastic gum is considered safe for most people and can be beneficial when taken in the right doses. However, it is always best to consult with your doctor before taking any supplement, especially if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Is mastic gum a natural antibiotic?
Mastic gum, also known as Pistacia lentiscus, is a natural antibiotic that has been used in traditional and folk medicine for a variety of ailments. It is derived from the resin of the mastic tree, which is native to the Mediterranean region. The gum has antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral properties that make it a powerful natural remedy for a number of ailments.
Mastic gum has been used to treat skin infections, such as athlete’s foot and boils, as well as digestive problems, including parasites and indigestion. It has also been used to treat respiratory ailments, including coughs and colds. Studies have also shown that mastic gum has the potential to treat Helicobacter pylori, which is a bacteria that can cause ulcers and gastritis.
In addition to its medicinal uses, mastic gum has also been found to have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. These properties make it useful for reducing inflammation in the body, which can help reduce the risk of developing chronic illnesses, such as heart disease and cancer.
Overall, mastic gum is a powerful natural antibiotic that has been used in traditional medicine for centuries. It has multiple uses and a variety of health benefits, making it a great addition to any natural health regimen.
Can you chew mastic gum every day?
Yes, you can chew mastic gum every day. Mastic gum is an ancient Greek remedy made from the resin of a particular tree found in the Mediterranean region. It has been used for centuries to treat ailments such as digestive issues, colds, and even skin conditions. Many modern studies have begun to explore the potential benefits of mastic gum, and the research is promising.
Mastic gum has antibacterial, antiviral, and anti-inflammatory properties, making it a great choice for people looking for a natural way to maintain their oral health. It can be used to reduce inflammation of the gums, prevent bad breath and tooth decay, and even help heal cavities. Chewing mastic gum can also help improve digestion and reduce bloating.
In addition, mastic gum has been found to have antioxidant and anti-cancer properties and may even help reduce cholesterol levels. It has also been used traditionally to relieve pain and to treat colds, sore throats, and bronchitis. There are no known side effects of chewing mastic gum, so it can be a safe and natural way to improve your overall health and well-being.
There are lots of reasons to consider getting your preferred mastic gum. The information we provided should help you make a confident buying decision. We hope you found what you were looking for and that you’re happy with your purchase. If you’re thinking about getting a mastic gum already, please don’t hesitate to go ahead and grab it today. It’s always better to make a decision than to make none at all.