When you are looking to purchase a product online, you want to read the best product reviews before buying one. This is a guide that will look at the top 10 best long pole hedge trimmer available on the market. You will be able to learn about the various aspects of different products and then decide what is the best long pole hedge trimmer for you.
Review of Long Pole Hedge Trimmer
1. BLACK+DECKER 20V MAX Cordless Pole Hedge Trimmer, 18-Inch (LPHT120)
- Brand: BLACK+DECKER
- Manufacturer: Black & Decker Outdoor
- Dimensions: Height: 44.5 Inches Width: 8.125 Inches Length: 8.25 Inches Weight: 7.7 Pounds `
- 18 IN. DUAL-ACTION BLADE – Delivers less vibration than single-action blades for trimming hedges, shrubs, and bushes up to 7/16 in. thick.
- 180° PIVOTING HEAD – Adjusts to 5 different positions for cutting both high- and low-growing plants.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND ADJUSTABLE – Pole hedge trimmer weighs only 7.7 lbs. The adjustable 6-1/2 ft. length extends for a trimming height of up to 11 ft. to access taller and hard-to-reach branches.
- CORDED – Corded design offers unlimited runtime for even the biggest jobs.
- RUST-PROOF FIBERGLASS SECTIONS – Durable interlocking sections for a strong, secure connection.
- SOFT-GRIP HANDLE – Provides comfort and control for extended use.
- HASSLE-FREE TRIGGER – Supplies quick and easy starting.
- 20V MAX LITHIUM ION BATTERY – Holds a charge for up to 18 months.
- POWERCONNECT BATTERY SYSTEM – Interchangeable battery system means you can use one battery for multiple different tools.
- INCLUDES – (1) LPHT120 cordless pole hedge trimmer, (1) LBXR20 20V MAX lithium ion battery, (1) LCS20 smart charger.
2. Sun Joe SJH904E Multi-Angle Telescoping Convertible Electric Pole Hedge Trimmer …
- Brand: Sun Joe
- Manufacturer: Snow Joe
- Color: Green
- Dimensions: Height: 3.1 Inches Width: 7.9 Inches Length: 78.3 Inches Weight: 9.5 Pounds `
- Great for trimming large and small hedges, shrubs and bushes
- Quickly swaps from electric pole hedge trimmer to handheld hedge trimmer in seconds
- Telescoping pole adjusts from 3.8 ft to 5.9 feet for up to 13 feet of overhead reach
- Dual-action blades cut efficiently with up to 40% less vibration
- ETL approved; Full 2-year warranty
3. Earthwise LPHT12022 Volt 20-Inch Cordless Pole Hedge Trimmer, 20 inch, …
- Brand: Earthwise
- Manufacturer: American
- Color: 2.0AH Battery & Fast Charger included
- Dimensions: Height: 4.0 Inches Width: 7.0 Inches Length: 75.0 Inches Weight: 7.2 Pounds `
- Earthwise Power Tools by ALM battery-operated hedge trimmer that uses a powerful 20-Volt 2.0Ah lithium-ion battery to power its high-efficiency motor; Fast charger included
- Electric hedge trimmer cordless with 20″ dual-action blade that cuts branches up to 5/8″ thick; Protective blade cover included for safe and easy storage
- 6-position adjustable hedge trimmer with an extension pole that has a lightweight design that gives you a reach of up to 9’5″
- Planet-friendly battery pole hedge trimmer that doesn’t require oil or gas to function
- 2-year electrical hedge trimmer and 1-year battery warranties
4. MZK 20V 12FT Pole Hedge Trimmer Cordless, 22” Steel Blade, …
- Brand: MZK
- Manufacturer: MZK
- Dimensions: Height: 6.692913379 Inches Width: 6.1023621985 Inches Length: 40.944881848 Inches
- 【Lithium-ion Battery，Cordless】：The electric pole hedge trimmer has a 20V, 2.0Ah lithium-ion battery, the lithium-ion battery provide electric tree trimmer with strong power support during operation and there are also two replaceable batteries for continuing operation.The cordless pole hedge trimmer design gets rid of troublesome wires,so that you will not be restricted in the process of operation.These are convenient for your work and life.
- 【Telescopic pole, adjustable】：The cordless electric pole hedge trimmer is equipped with a telescopic extension,the battery pole saw can reach up to 15 feet of overhead extension. Tree trimmer pole electric can adjust the length by pulling the telescopic pole and jam the buckle.When you don’t have to deal with high things, you can easily put down the extension pole of tree trimmer pole saw. It’s not difficult.
- 【Adjustable Head】 : The pole hedge trimmer features a adjustable head, which cuts at 30° or 180º angles. For different occasions, you can trim by adjusting the angle of the head,the adjustable hedge trimmer head giving your work more creativity!
- 【Double safety lock】：The tree trimmer pole hedge trimmer has double safety lock .When you want to run the power pole trimmer, you need to push the buckle lock and handle at the same time to start the electric tree trimmer, which ensures your safety.
- 【22.4-inch cutting blade ,5/8”】 : The electric pole trimmer for trees has a 22.4-inch cutting blade, which allows for a maximum cutting diameter of 5/8”.The cordless pole hedge trimmer can run time 45-55mins that the pole saws for tree trimming helps you cutting hard branches like cutting cakes.
5. DEWALT 20V MAX Hedge Trimmer Kit, Cordless, (1) FLEXVOLT Battery, …
- Brand: DEWALT
- Manufacturer: DEWALT
- Color: Yellow/Black
- Dimensions: Height: 12.0 Inches Width: 4.0 Inches Length: 40.0 Inches Weight: 13.0 Pounds `
- 7- position, 180⁰ articulating head offers customized cutting angles for hedges of any shape and size
- 1 in. cutting capacity for superior cutting performance
- Up to 12 ft. max reach** **Based on a 6.0 ft. person holding the pole in a straightened position at shoulder level, at a 90 degree angle from the ground.
- 22 in. hardened steel laser cut dual action blade for fast cutting with 2800 spm
- 1 in. cutting gap for cutting performance on thick branches
6. Greenworks 40V 20″ Cordless Pole Hedge Trimmer, 2.0Ah Battery and …
- Brand: Greenworks
- Manufacturer: Sunrise Global Marketing, LLC
- Color: PH40B210
- Dimensions: Height: 8.0 Inches Width: 4.5 Inches Length: 78.0 Inches Weight: 9.2 Pounds `
- G-max 40V Li-Ion battery system powers multiple tools for complete yard system-includes 2Ah battery and charger
- 20-inch Steel dual action blade for optimal performance and durability
- 5/8-inch cutting capacity for controlled, easy trimming of most bushes and hedges without the need of multiple tools
- 3 position pivoting head adjusts blade with extended reach handle for trimming at multiple angles
- (1) 2Ah battery and charger included
- Power source type: Battery powered
7. GARCARE 2 in 1 Electric Pole Hedge Trimmer, Power Hedge …
- Brand: GARCARE
- Manufacturer: GARCARE
- Dimensions: Height: 7.87401574 Inches Width: 6.299212592 Inches Length: 46.062992079 Inches
- 【2 in 1 TELESCOPING POLE】This long reach hedge trimmer is equipped with a detachable telescopic pole, which can be used as a tool for pruning shrubs daily, or as a long reach hedge trimmer, with a length of 9 feet and a working height of up to 12 feet. The shrub trimmer can help you trim a higher Length of trees.
- 【POWERFUL CUTTING PERFORMANCE】Combining a powerful 4.8A motor with a 20-inch laser SK5 metal cutting blade, the bush trimmer can handle 3/4-inch thick branches, saving you time to remove stuck leaves and branches.
- 【SECURITY SYSTEM】In order to avoid accidents during work, we have designed a double safety start button. Only when the two switches are pressed, the power hedge trimmers can be started, making the two-hand operation safer.
- 【HUMANIZED DESIGN】For more convenient trimming, the front handle of this edge trimmer can be rotated around 5 angles of -90°, -45°, 0°, 45°, 90°, and a rotatable 100°cutting head of the garden trimmers is also provided, You can enjoy precise cutting.
- 【COMFORTABLE WORK】The soft auxiliary handle and the shoulder strap can help you work longer, 10 meters long electric wire can make it reach every place, no additional extension required, making your pruning work easy and convenient.
- 【BEST SERVICE】It is our pleasure to provide services to buyers. Our products provide 12 months warranty service. If you are not satisfied with the pole hedge trimmer, the package will be returned and exchanged for free for 3 months. If you have any questions about the product, you can contact us in time and we will solve them immediately.
8. Sun Joe SJH901E 18-Inch Electric Telescoping Pole Hedge Trimmer
- Brand: Sun Joe
- Manufacturer: Snow Joe
- Color: Green
- Dimensions: Height: 5.12 Inches Width: 8.03 Inches Length: 73.23 Inches Weight: 7.6 Pounds `
- Questions, Text 563563 to chat directly with a Sun Joe expert
- VERSATILE: Ideal for cutting tall bushes, hedges and shrubs
- TELESCOPING: Pole extends reach to up to 7.4 ft. providing up to 12.5 ft. of overhead reach
- ADJUSTABLE: Pivoting head to get under and above tall hedges
- CUTTING CAPACITY: 0.7″ for controlled, precise trimming of most bushes and hedges
- POWERFUL: 3.8-amp motor
9. DEWALT 20V MAX* Hedge Trimmer, Tool Only (DCPH820B)
- Brand: DEWALT
- Manufacturer: DEWALT
- Color: Yellow/Black
- Dimensions: Height: 12.0 Inches Width: 4.0 Inches Length: 40.0 Inches Weight: 11.0 Pounds `
- 7- position, 180-degree articulating head of the cordless hedge trimmer offers customized cutting angles for hedges of any shape and size
- Battery powered hedge trimmer has 1-inch cutting capacity for superior cutting performance
- Trimmers for plants have up to 12 ft. max reach**
- 22-inch hardened steel laser cut dual action blade for fast cutting with 2800 spm
- 1-inch cutting gap for cutting performance on thick branches
10. Greenworks 40V 8-inch Cordless Pole Saw with Hedge Trimmer Attachment …
- Brand: Greenworks
- Manufacturer: Sunrise Global Marketing, LLC
- Color: Black and Green
- Dimensions: Height: 8.0 Inches Width: 4.5 Inches Length: 77.8 Inches Weight: 11.0 Pounds `
- 40V COMBO KIT – This polesaw / pole hedge trimmer combo kit allows you to keep your trees and hedges trimmed and healthy, enhancing your curb appeal
- 8” BAR AND CHAIN (POLESAW) – for easy trimming of branches
- 20” BLADE (POLE HEDGE) – dual action blade for optimal performance, and trimming of tall hedges. 7-position pivoting head for trimming at multiple angles
- EASY ADJUST TENSIONING – for quick tightening of the polesaw chain
- AUTOMATIC OILER – applies oil to the bar and chain to ensure durability and extend the life of the chain
- MAINTENANCE FREE – The polesaw and pole hedge trimmer is virtually maintenance free, with no gas, no oil, and no emissions. It starts instantly, is quiet, and delivers the power you need
The Definitive Buyer’s Guide to Best long pole hedge trimmer
When you consider purchasing a long pole hedge trimmer of greater quality, do you feel worried? You are unable to escape the impression that something is wrong. Since we’ve already gone through the process of researching long pole hedge trimmer, we’ve created the following list of the best long pole hedge trimmer currently available on the market. Moreover, we have developed a list of questions that you possibly have.
Even though we have presented our own advice and recommendations, it is essential that you perform your own extensive research before purchasing a long pole hedge trimmer. The following are some possible questions you may have:
- Is it worth it to buy a long pole hedge trimmer?
- What are the benefits of buying a long pole hedge trimmer?
- What should you look for when you’re looking for a good long pole hedge trimmer?
- Why is it necessary to spend money on any long pole hedge trimmer, let alone the best?
- Which long pole hedge trimmer is now the best on the market?
- Where else can you get information like this about a long pole hedge trimmer?
We believe you have many more questions regarding a long pole hedge trimmer than the ones listed here, and the only way to fully satisfy your curiosity is to seek information from a variety of trustable online sources.
Buying guides, review websites, word-of-mouth reviews, online forums, and reviews of the product itself are all possible ways to search. It’s important to do thorough and careful research to make sure you get the best long pole hedge trimmer. Make sure you only use trustworthy websites and sources.
Newcommreview provides a buying guide for long pole hedge trimmer, and the information is objective and authentic. We employ both AI and “big data” to review the obtained information. How was this buying guide created? Using a combination of custom-built algorithms, we compiled a list of the ten best long pole hedge trimmer currently available on the market.
The technology we used to make our list is related to a variety of factors, including but not limited to:
1. Brand Value: Every brand of long pole hedge trimmer has its own value. Most brands have something called a “unique selling proposition” that is supposed to set them apart from their competitors.
2. Features: In Straight Talk, what special features are important for a long pole hedge trimmer?
3. Specifications: Product specifications are blueprints that explain clearly what the long pole hedge trimmer will be, how it will appear, and what it will do.
4. Product Value: This is just how much bang for your buck your long pole hedge trimmer gives you.
5. Customer Ratings: Number rating is an accurate way to grade a long pole hedge trimmer.
6. Customer reviews: These writings are similar to ratings in that they give you first-hand and in-depth information about the long pole hedge trimmer from people who have used it.
7. Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for; sometimes you get less and sometimes you get more.
8. Product Reliability: The strength and durability of a long pole hedge trimmer should tell you how long it will last for you.
Newcommreview actively take into account that obtaining accurate long pole hedge trimmer information is of the utmost importance. This is why our website is constantly updated. There is further information about us on the Internet.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the longest reach pole hedge trimmer?
The longest reach pole hedge trimmer is an invaluable tool for landscapers, gardeners and homeowners alike. It is designed to trim tall and wide hedges without the need for a ladder or other special equipment. It is also ideal for trimming hard-to-reach areas that are difficult to access.
The longest reach pole hedge trimmer typically has an extendable pole that can reach up to 20 feet or more. The pole is usually made of aluminum or fiberglass and is strong yet lightweight. The pole is also adjustable so it can be adjusted to the desired length. The blades of the trimmer are usually mounted on the end of the pole and are adjustable in angle to reach different areas.
The blades of the trimmer are typically made of hardened steel and can cut through thick branches up to 1 inch in diameter. The blades are sharp and can easily cut through branches and hedges without leaving jagged edges. The trimmer also has a safety guard to protect the user from any potential mishaps.
The longest reach pole hedge trimmer is an essential tool for anyone who needs to trim tall and wide hedges or hard-to-reach areas. It is lightweight, adjustable, and powerful enough to handle any job. With its long reach and sharp blades, the longest reach pole hedge trimmer is an invaluable tool for those who need to maintain their hedges and gardens.
What is the best hedge pole trimmer?
When it comes to hedge pole trimmers, the best option is one with a reach of at least eight feet. This will allow you to easily trim the top of your hedges without having to use a ladder. Look for a trimmer with a long, telescoping pole for extra reach and maneuverability. A pole trimmer with a rotating head is also ideal, as it will make it easier to navigate around obstacles and get into tight spaces.
In terms of power, a gas-powered hedge trimmer is the best option for cutting through thick branches and shrubs. However, if you only need a trimmer for occasional light trimming, an electric model may be a better option. If you choose to go with an electric trimmer, make sure it has a long enough cord to reach your work area.
In terms of blades, a higher-end model will have a dual-action blade that can cut on both the up and down strokes. This allows for a cleaner cut and reduces the amount of time it takes to trim your hedges. Additionally, look for trimmers with anti-vibration technology and a rubberized handle for improved comfort and control.
Ultimately, the best hedge pole trimmer for you will depend on the size and type of hedges you need to trim. Make sure to look for a trimmer that is powerful enough to get the job done and has the features you need to do it safely and efficiently.
What is the difference between a hedge trimmer and a hedge cutter?
The blades on hedge trimmers are designed to quickly and safely cut through the tops of shrubs and hedges. This is done by using the sharpened teeth of the serrated blade to cut through the material. This makes them ideal for trimming the top of a hedge to the desired shape and size.
Hedge cutters are designed to cut through thicker, tougher material such as tree branches. The blades are shorter and less sharp than a hedge trimmer, allowing them to cut through branches without damaging the hedge. Hedge cutters are also more powerful, making them ideal for larger hedges or for cutting through multiple branches.
The other major difference between a hedge trimmer and hedge cutter is their size and weight. Hedge trimmers are usually much lighter and easier to maneuver than hedge cutters, making them a good choice for smaller gardens or for people who need to be able to move around quickly. Hedge cutters, on the other hand, are heavier and designed for more rugged and powerful cutting.
How far does a Stihl pole saw reach?
The reach of a Stihl pole saw will vary depending on the type of pole saw you have. Generally speaking, most Stihl pole saws can reach up to around 12 to 16 feet, depending on the model.
- Measure the total length of the pole saw. This is the length of the pole, from the attachment point at the base to the tip of the saw blade.
- Divide the total length of the pole saw by two. This will give you the reach of the pole saw, or the distance from the base to the tip of the saw blade.
- Add any additional reach provided by the extension pole (if any). Many Stihl pole saws come with an extension pole, which can provide up to an additional 8 feet of reach.
- Subtract any additional length due to the angle of the saw blade. Most Stihl pole saws have a saw blade that is angled slightly downward, which can reduce the reach of the pole saw by a few feet.
- Add any additional reach provided by the height of the user. If you are using a pole saw on a ladder or other elevated platform, you can add a few feet to the reach of the saw.
How thick of a branch can you cut with a pole saw?
Generally speaking, the size of the branch you can cut with a pole saw will depend on the size of the saw blade. Most pole saws will have a blade between 6 and 10 inches in length. With this size of blade, you should be able to cut branches that are up to 4 inches in diameter. If you are looking to cut branches larger than 4 inches in diameter, you may need to look into a pole saw with a larger saw blade.
The power of the motor that powers the pole saw can also affect the thickness of the branch you can cut. If you are looking to cut thicker branches, you may need to look into a pole saw with a more powerful motor. This will ensure that you have enough power to cut through thicker branches.
What are the three types of hedge trimmers?
Electric hedge trimmers are the most popular choice among home gardeners and landscapers. They are lightweight and easy to maneuver, and they require minimal maintenance. Electric hedge trimmers are powered by a cord plugged into an outlet and are best suited for small to mid-sized hedges.
No matter what type of hedge trimmer you choose, it is important to carefully read the instructions and safety information before using it. Hedge trimmers can be dangerous if used improperly, so always wear protective clothing and safety glasses when using one.
Our editors are always searching for the most innovative, highest quality long pole hedge trimmer that can help make your life easier. We’ve reviewed the top 10 best long pole hedge trimmer in a variety of different categories and we hope that our reviews and buying guides will help you find the long pole hedge trimmer for your needs!