Choosing the best product to buy may not be easy due to the tons of options available on the market. For example, if you are looking for the best li ion battery charger, there is no way to rely on the reviews in magazines or online. This is because there are just too many to choose from and the details are often vague. To make the best decision, you need to read reviews from people who have used the li ion battery charger and have a good understanding of it. So, let’s find out the best li ion battery charger for you today.
Review of Li Ion Battery Charger
1. POWXS LCD Universal 18650 Battery Charger for 3.7V Li-ion Rechargeable …
- Brand: POWXS
- Manufacturer: POWXS
- Dimensions: Height: 5.6299212541 Inches Width: 1.3779527545 Inches Length: 3.3070866108 Inches
- 【Wide Compatible】POWXS universal 3.7v battery charger can freely charge 1 or 2 pieces 18650 18490 18350 17670 17500 16340(RCR123) 14500 rechargeable battery or Ni-MH/Ni-CD rechargeable AA AAA batteries.
- 【Faster Charging】Charging current up to 1000mA, 3000mAh 3.7v battery will be fully charged in 3hours. Saving your waiting time.
- 【Smart LCD Display】Independent slot charger with LCD display, shows the real time charging status for you clearly: Charging – battery icon keep flashing, Fully charged – battery icon solid.
- 【Convenient USB】The intelligent battery charger comes with worldwide usage USB input, applicable for 5V/2A power bank, computer, car charger, USB wall charger, etc.
- 【Safer with Multiple Protection】With advanced MCU control system, intelligent △V and -△V cut-off charging tech, the charger turns to trickle charging automatically to prevent the batteries from over-voltage, over-current and over-heat.
2. EBL Universal Battery Charger Speedy Smart Lithium Charger for 3.7V …
- Brand: EBL
- Manufacturer: EBL
- Color: Green,Red
- Dimensions: Height: 4.6062992079 Inches Width: 1.7716535415 Inches Length: 1.6929133841 Inches Weight: 0.15652820602 Pounds `
- Universal Charger for: Freely Charging 1 or 2 Pcs Li-ion IMR INR ICR 18650 18490 18500 18350 17670 16340 RCR123A 14500 10440 Batteries.
- Smart LED display, The 2 slot charger will charge the lithium batteries when plug in,and the indicator light display in red, then turn into green after fully charged.
- The charger uses the MCU control technology, providing the constant current and constant voltage safety model
- High quality 18650 battery charger with multi protection – more safety for you and your batteries.
- USB Input with small but durable body, you can charging your batteries with USB adapter, car charger, power bank, anywhere you want to go.
3. 18650 Battery Charger 4-Bay 5V 2A for Rechargeable Batteries 3.7V …
- Brand: GRACETOP
- Manufacturer: GRACETOP
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: Height: 1.181102361 Inches Width: 3.543307083 Inches Length: 4.724409444 Inches
- 🔋【Universal 1865O Battery Charger】USB Battery Charger can charge to different size 3.7V battery 1865O,1044O, 145OO, 1665O, 1465O, 1835O, 18500, 16340 rechargeable batteries.(Only use with IMR/TR 3.7V Rechargeable Batteries . Does not support 1.2V AA/AAA NiMH batteries.) Batteries not included
- 🔋【1865O Battery Charger 4 Bay】18650 fast charger can charge 4pcs different size 3.7V battery. Battery Charger charging current up to 5V 2A max. USB Battery charger automatically select the optimum charge current. Supports 4-bay simultaneous independent charging without affecting.(26650 battery size is not supported)
- 🔋【Safe battery charger】USB battery charger has UL safety testing certification.USB battery charger has a built-in safety protection chip,If the battery is positive and negative is wrong installation, charger stops charging the battery. When the battery is charged, the charger automatically stops.
- 🔋【4 Bay 1865O Battery Charger】Red and green LED light display, Battery Charger with multiple security protection settings, the 18650 balance charger can effectively prevent reverse, short circuit, overcharge, over discharge, over-current damage to the battery, which makes users using the product without any safety concern.
- 🔋【 PACKAGE INCLUDE 】 1pcs 4-slot Smart 18650 Battery Charger; Battery charger size: 4.7×3.5×1.2in. Please Contact us without hesitate if you need any help. NOTE: The battery charger is only suitable for rechargeable batteries. Do not try to charge alkaline batteries, zinc carbon, lithium, CR123A, CR2 or any other unsupported chemicals.
4. IMREN 18650 Battery Charger for 3.7V Li-ion Rechargeable Battery 18650 …
- Brand: Imren
- Manufacturer: Hunan Aimeiren New Energy Co., Ltd.
- 【IMREN 18650 Battery Charger】- Compatible for 3.7V Li-ion Lithium-ion IMR INR ICR 26650 25500 22650 18650 18490 18500 18350 16340 RCR123A 14500 10440 Rechargeable CR123 CR123A Li ion Batteries.
- 【Extremely Compact & Convenient】- This 18650 battery charger is small enough that you can throw it in your pocket or purse, the best choice for traveling.
- 【IMREN USB Battery Charger】- The intelligent battery charger comes with worldwide usage USB input, applicable for 5V/2A power bank, computer, car charger, USB wall charger, etc.
- 【IMREN Smart Charger】- Stop charging automatically if the temperature of charger or battery gets too high when charging. Stainless steel rail is more durable and smooth. Worldwide voltage, suitable for the whole world, car adapter is available.
- 【NOTE:】 -IMREN provides 24-hour after-sales service and will serve you wholeheartedly.Don’t charge any non-rechargeable batteries, it will be danger.
5. Universal Smart Battery Charger 4 Slots for Rechargeable Batteries 1.2V …
- Brand: EASTSHINE
- Manufacturer: EASTSHINE
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: Height: 1.49 Inches Width: 4.06 Inches Length: 5.67 Inches Weight: 0.6 Pounds `
- 1. Safety First: 4 Slots Charger’s Compliant UL 1310 Standard with V0 Class Fire Retardant Materials. Please do NOT recharge the non-rechargeable / defective / broken /?incompatible material batteries.
- 2. Universal battery Charger Compatible: NiMH NiCd AA AAA Double A Triple A, Li-ion Lithium-ion LiFePO4 IMR INR ICR 26650 25500 22650 18650 18500 18350 16340 RCR123A 14500 10440 Rechargeable Batteries.
- 3. Fast Charger for 4 cells Simultaneously: 2000mAh AA take 2-Hour at 1000mA, 800mAh AAA take 0.8-Hour, 3.7V Button Top Lithium ion 3400mAh take 3.4-Hour, 3.7 Volt Flat Top Liion 2500mAh take 2.5-Hour.
- 4. LCD Display 4 Bays Smart Chargers: Automatically Detect battery Material / Status / Pole / Charge Mode, Cut Off Power at Full Power or Overtime, and Show Each Cell¡¯s Type, Voltage, Current and Time.
- 5. What you get: 4 Slot EASTSHINE S4 Household Battery Charger, DC / AC Adapter, User Manual, 24 Hours Warm Service.
6. EBL 12+2 Bay LCD Rechargeable Battery Charger for AA AAA …
- Brand: EBL
- Manufacturer: EBL
- 12+2 Bay Universal Charger：Up to 14 Different charging slots, allow you to charge 1-12PCS AA AAA or 1-6PCS C D Ni-MH/Ni-CD rechargeable batteries and 1-2 PCS 9V Li-ion/Ni-MH/Ni–CD rechargeable batteries, ultra fit for any brand batteries.
- Individual 12+2 Charging Slots Battery Charger：Could charge any number batteries without in pairs, to meet the needs of charging your multiple rechargeable batteries.
- LCD Display Charger with LED Indicator：Rechargeable AA AAA C D Battery charger with smart LCD screen indicates the whole charging process for the AA AAA batteries and C D rechargeable batteries. “CHG” indicates charging. “ERROR” indicates battery damaged or installation error, support battery repair function. LED indicates the 9V charging status, Red-Charging; Green-Fully Charged.
- AC Power Supply and Excellent Charger in Every Details : Provided with AC Cable, very convenient and easy to use. Professional care in every aspect for providing quality item.
- Safety Guarantee：Advanced MCU control and -∆V function, over-heat and over-current protection, short-circuit protection, non-rechargeable and defective battery detection.
7. Universal Battery Charger EASTSHINE S2 LCD Display Speedy Smart Charger …
- Brand: EASTSHINE
- Manufacturer: EASTSHINE
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: Height: 2.94 Inches Width: 1.56 Inches Length: 5.67 Inches Weight: 0.39 Pounds `
- 1. Safety First: S2 Charger’s Compliant Standard–UL cUL TUV GS PSE FCC CE C-TICKCB ROHS, and with Fire Retardant Materials, Intelligent Circuits, Please confirm your battery is genuine / not damaged / quality / Rechargeable before charging.
- 2. Universal Charger for All Types of: NiMH NiCd A Double A Triple A AA AAA AAAA C SC Battery, Li-ion Lithium-ion LiFePO4 IMR INR ICR 26700 22700 21700 20700 26650 25500 22650 18700 18650 18490 18500 18350 17670 16340 RCR123A 14650 14500 10440 Rechargeable CR123 CR123A Li ion Batteries.
- 3. 2 Bay Speedy Rechargers for: Eneloop 2000mAh AA 2-Hour, Nickel Amazonbasics 800mAh AAA 0.8-Hour, 3.7V Button Top Lithium ion 3400mAh Panasonic NCR18650B 3.5-Hour, 3.7 Volt Flat Top Liion 2500mAh LG HE2 2.5-Hour @ 1A Fast Charge Current.
- 4. 2 Slots Smart Chargers: Automatically Detect battery Status, Select Charge Mode, Cut Off Power at Full or Overtime, and LCD Display Each Cell’s Voltage and Type, Charging Current and Time.
- 5. What you get: S2 2 Slot Smart Recharger, DC Vehicles / AC Wall Adapter, Happy Card with 24 Hours Warm Service, 30 Days Free Refund, 2 Years Free Replacement, Lifetime Maintenance.
8. Vidpro PT-UNV Universal Li-Ion Battery Charger – Adjustable Programmable Travel …
- Brand: VidPro
- Manufacturer: Vidpro
- Universal Charger: The Vidpro PT-UNV Universal AC/DC Li-Ion Battery Charger is designed with a rotating and height-adjusting battery platform, allowing you to charge most lithium-ion batteries on the market.
- Portable Design: Due to its small size and 110-240 VAC voltage adjustment, Vidpro’s Universal Battery Charger is perfect for worldwide travel use. In addition to a convenient flip-out AC plug, it comes with a European adapter and car plug adapter.
- Safe Charging: Vidpro’s PT-UNV Universal AC/DC Li-Ion Battery Charger features intelligent overcharge protection and automatic polarity detection to ensure safe charging. LED charging status indicators also show when the battery is completely charged.
- Versatile Use: Allowing the load curve to be fully programmed, the Vidpro PT-UNV Universal AC/DC Li-Ion Battery Charger can be used to charge batteries used in cameras, DSLRs, camcorders, mobile phones and other portable electronic devices.
- Saves Time: You don’t have to wait for your battery to charge before charging up your device. Outfitted with an integrated standard USB port on the charger, you can conveniently charge up one of your devices and a lithium-ion battery at the same time.
9. Intelligent Charger, Snado LCD Display Universal Smart Charger for Rechargeable …
- Brand: Snado
- Manufacturer: Seanado
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: Height: 1.9 Inches Width: 3.9 Inches Length: 6.45 Inches
- Adopt negative voltage control technology to improve charge efficiency and integrated intelligent power management system;
- High definition LCD displays real time charging status, Two sets of led indicators show independently when charging, making the charging process visible status and stopping once completing charge intelligently;
- Temperature protection: Stop charging automatically if the temperature of charger or battery gets too high when charging. Stainless steel rail is more durable and smooth. Worldwide voltage, suitable for the whole world, car adapter is available;
- Compatible for Li-ion batteries 18650 18490 18350 17670 17500 16340(RCR123), 14500 Ni-MH/Ni-Cd A AA AAA batteries and 3.7V lithium battery and so on;
- Snado Intelligent Charger – We guarantee the quality before the item ships. 30 Days Free Refund, 2 Years Free Replacement, Lifetime Maintenance.
10. EBL Smart Rapid Battery Charger for Rechargeable 3.7V Li-ion IMR …
- Brand: EBL
- Manufacturer: EBL
- Dimensions: Height: 1.4 Inches Width: 2.9 Inches Length: 5.2 Inches Weight: 0.26 Pounds `
- Intellicharger with iQuick technology, upgraded charging speed up to 500mA, effectively charging batteries, save your time.
- Compatible for 3.7V Li-ion Lithium-ion IMR INR ICR 26650 25500 22650 18650 18490 18500 18350 16340 RCR123A 14500 10440 Rechargeable CR123 CR123A Li ion Batteries and Ni-MH/Ni-Cd AA AAA rechargeable batteries
- Portable and travel allowed due to the charger support any DC allowed occasion like using in car etc.
- MCU controlled technology with advanced “overtime” safety function which could automatically stop to charge while the battery is fully charged.
- Globally charger with smart LED to show its charging progress, when 3 LED lighting together means the battery is fully charged.
A Buying Guide for Best li ion battery charger
When you consider purchasing a li ion battery charger of greater quality, do you feel worried? You are unable to escape the impression that something is wrong. Since we’ve already gone through the process of researching li ion battery charger, we’ve created the following list of the best li ion battery charger currently available on the market. Moreover, we have developed a list of questions that you possibly have.
Even though we have presented our own advice and recommendations, it is essential that you perform your own extensive research before purchasing a li ion battery charger. The following are some possible questions you may have:
- Is it worthwhile to purchase a li ion battery charger?
- What are the advantages of purchasing a li ion battery charger?
- What criteria should be considered when looking for an effective li ion battery charger?
- Why is it important to spend money on a product, let alone the best li ion battery charger?
- Which li ion battery charger is the best on the market right now?
- Where else can you find this kind of information about a li ion battery charger?
Your questions concerning the above li ion battery charger go much beyond what we’ve mentioned here, therefore we recommend that you seek out further information from a variety of reputable online sources in order to satisfy your curiosity.
Buying guides, review websites, user reviews, online forums, and product reviews are a few examples of potential sources. Conducting diligent and extensive research is essential to ensuring that you receive the best-known li ion battery charger. Make sure you only rely on reliable websites and sources.
Newcommreview has a buying guide for li ion battery charger, and all of the information is honest and unbiased. We look over the information we’ve collected using both AI and “big data.” How did we produce this buying guide? We used a set of custom-made algorithms that let us come up with a top 10 list of the best possible li ion battery charger on the market right now.
The technology we use to make our list depends on a number of things, such as, but not limited to:
1. Brand Value: Every brand of li ion battery charger has its own value. Most brands have something called a “unique selling proposition” that is supposed to set them apart from their competitors.
2. Features: In Straight Talk, what special features are important for a li ion battery charger?
3. Specifications: Product specifications are blueprints that explain clearly what the li ion battery charger will be, how it will appear, and what it will do.
4. Product Value: This is just how much bang for your buck your li ion battery charger gives you.
5. Customer Ratings: Number rating is an accurate way to grade a li ion battery charger.
6. Customer reviews: These writings are similar to ratings in that they give you first-hand and in-depth information about the li ion battery charger from people who have used it.
7. Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for; sometimes you get less and sometimes you get more.
8. Product Reliability: The strength and durability of a li ion battery charger should tell you how long it will last for you.
Newcommreview always remember that the most important thing is to keep information about li ion battery charger up to date. Because of this, we always update our website. You may learn more about us by looking us up on the web.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do lithium-ion batteries need a special charger?
The correct charger for a lithium-ion battery is typically a charger that is designed to provide a constant voltage of 4.2 volts. This voltage level is necessary to ensure that the battery is properly charged without overcharging. It is also important to use a charger that has the same type of connector as the battery itself.
Using the wrong type of charger can damage the battery and can even be a fire hazard. It is also important to ensure that the charger has the proper amperage output for the battery. If a charger has too low of an amperage output, then the battery may not charge properly. If the amperage output is too high, then the battery can become overheated and can even be damaged.
In general, it is best to use the charger that was provided with the device, or one that is specifically designed for the battery type. This is the safest and most reliable way to charge the lithium-ion battery. If a new charger is needed, then make sure to buy one that is designed for the battery type and has the correct voltage and amperage output.
What kind of charger do you use for lithium-ion batteries?
In summary, the type of charger used for lithium-ion batteries depends on the battery’s size, chemistry, and application. For smaller batteries, a dedicated lithium-ion charger is the best option, while larger batteries require a specialized BMS to ensure safe and efficient charging.
What happens if you charge a lithium battery with a regular charger?
Charging a lithium battery with a regular charger can be dangerous and is not recommended. Lithium batteries are much more sensitive than other types of batteries, such as NiCd or NiMH, and require special chargers designed specifically for them. If you use a regular charger, it could overcharge the battery and cause it to overheat, resulting in a possible fire or explosion. This could be particularly dangerous if the battery is inside a laptop, cell phone, or other electronic device.
Moreover, if you try to charge a lithium battery with a regular charger, it may not charge correctly. Regular chargers are designed to charge batteries of different sizes and capacities, whereas lithium batteries require a precise charging current that can’t be adjusted. If the current is too high, the battery could overheat and be damaged, while if the current is too low, the battery won’t get a full charge and could even be partially discharged.
For these reasons, it’s best to avoid charging a lithium battery with a regular charger. Instead, use a charger specifically designed for lithium batteries, which will charge the battery safely and correctly.
How do you charge a lithium-ion battery?
Charging a lithium-ion battery is a fairly straightforward process, but it is important to follow the instructions provided by the manufacturer to ensure that the battery is charged safely and efficiently. Generally, the process for charging a lithium-ion battery involves connecting the battery to a compatible charging device using an appropriate charging cable, and then allowing the battery to charge until it is fully charged.
When charging a lithium-ion battery, it is important to use a compatible charger that is designed for the specific type of battery. Incompatible chargers may cause damage to the battery, or reduce its efficiency and lifespan. Additionally, it is best to use the original charger that came with the device, as this will ensure that the battery is charged appropriately.
It is also important to ensure that the lithium-ion battery is not overcharged. Overcharging can cause the battery to overheat, which can significantly reduce its lifespan and performance. To prevent this, it is important to avoid leaving the battery on the charger for extended periods of time, and to avoid charging the battery to full capacity more than once a day.
Can I use regular 12v charger to lithium battery?
The answer to this question depends on the type of lithium battery you are using. Generally speaking, lithium batteries should not be charged using a regular 12v charger, since these chargers are designed to charge lead-acid batteries and can cause damage to a lithium battery.
The difference between lead-acid and lithium batteries lies in the chemistry of their cells. Lead-acid batteries use a mix of lead oxide and sulfuric acid, while lithium batteries are made up of a variety of lithium-ion or lithium-polymer cells. Lead-acid batteries can be safely charged with a 12v charger, but the voltage and amperage of a regular 12v charger is not suitable for lithium batteries.
Lithium batteries require a specific charger that is designed to provide the precise voltage and current required to charge the battery safely. Using a regular 12v charger to charge a lithium battery could cause the battery to overheat and become damaged.
For this reason, it is best to use a charger that is designed for your specific type of lithium battery. Doing so will ensure that your battery is charged safely and will remain in good working condition for a longer period of time.
Can you leave a lithium battery charger on all the time?
It is important to note that some chargers have safety features that will prevent overcharging. However, this is not always the case and it is still not recommended to leave the charger on all the time. To keep your lithium battery in good condition, it is best to only charge it when necessary and to disconnect the charger once it is full.
Our editors are always searching for the most innovative, highest quality li ion battery charger that can help make your life easier. We’ve reviewed the top 10 best li ion battery charger in a variety of different categories and we hope that our reviews and buying guides will help you find the li ion battery charger for your needs!