If you are in the market for a lga 1150 cpu cooler and want to purchase it, you will likely want a review from the most reliable source. This post includes a list of the top ten best lga 1150 cpu cooler, which you should check immediately.
Review of Lga 1150 Cpu Cooler
1. Thermaltake Gravity i2 95W Intel LGA 1200/1156/1155/1150/1151 92mm CPU Cooler …
- Brand: Thermaltake
- Manufacturer: Thermaltake
- Dimensions: Height: 4.0 Inches Width: 4.25 Inches Length: 4.25 Inches Weight: 0.71 Pounds `
- Support Intel LGA 1200/1156/1155/1150/1151
- Low Profile Design. Air flow – 31.343 CFM. Noise level – 21.3 decibels
- Optimized for low power CPU’s
- 7-Bladed Low Noise Fan
- Quick and Easy Installation
- 2 Year Warranty
2. Cooler Master i70 CPU Cooler – 120mm Low Noise Cooling …
- Brand: Toptekits
- Manufacturer: Toptekits
- Color: i70
- Dimensions: Weight: 0.440924524 Pounds `
- Recommended for TDP ≤ 95W ,60mm Height For All-in-one PC or 2U Server
- Compatible Intel CPU Socket LGA 1150/1151/1155/1156 Noise:28dBA, 1800 RPM, 37 CFM
- Thermal Grease pre-pasted on heatsink
- Heat Sink Dimensions: 90 x 90 x 35 mm (3.6 x 3.6 x 1.4 inch) Heat Sink Material: Aluminum Extrusion
- Fan Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 25 mm (4.7 x 4.7 x 1 inch) Fan Speed: 1800RPM±10% Fan Air Flow: 37 CFM ± 10% Fan Air Pressure: 1.33 mm H2O ± 10%
3. Antec CPU Cooler, Blue LED Fan 92mm, for Intel LGA …
- Brand: Antec
- Manufacturer: Antec
- Color: Blue
- Dimensions: Height: 4.80314 Inches Width: 2.44094 Inches Length: 3.18897 Inches
- The product is equipped with a 9cm LED silent fan, which kills similar products. The performance improvement brought by the large fan is needless to say, and the blue LED design makes the fan much more stand out.
- Even it‘s an entry-level heat pipe product, the A30 is equipped with a large heat dissipation fin set with a 43x86mm heat dissipation area, making its overall heat dissipation area about 1.5 times that of the same product
- A30 uses the fin scale shape prepared by the Antec air-cooled radiator, which has a more stable shape and able to strengthen the strength and hardness of the scales.
- It equipped with two 6mm high-efficency heat pipes, using ‘Fin’ to achieve good contact with the fins, so that the heat pipe is quickly transfer into the main body of the heat sink to achieve better cooling
- A30 uses an easy-install bilateral snap-on buckle. This buckle is easily installed on AMD’s full range of platforms.it also achieve a non-detachable motherboard on the Intel platform. Installation, making installation easier and faster
4. Thermalright Assassin X120 Refined SE CPU Air Cooler, 4 Heat …
- Brand: Thermalright
- Manufacturer: Thermalright
- Color: AX120 series/4 Heat Pipes
- Dimensions: Height: 5.83 Inches Width: 3.78 Inches Length: 4.72 Inches Weight: 1.42 Pounds `
- 120mm PWM Fan: our 120mm fan pairs efficient cooling , providing you an environment with both efficient cooling, the fan speed automatically change by temperature, ensuring higher cooling efficiency
- Noise dB (A) ≤25.6，Air flow: 66.17 CFM, The fan pairs efficient cooling with low-noise-level, providing you an environment with both efficient cooling and true quietness
- CPU socket support: Intel: 115X/1200; AMD: AM4
- 4 x 6mm heatpipes and copper plate base ensure greater heat dissipation and superior cooling performance for mainstream
- After-sales Service: If you have any dissatisfaction with Thermalright Store, please feel free to contact us. Giving customers a good shopping experience and after-sales service is our consistent aim
5. Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo CPU Cooler (RR-212E-20PK-R2), 120mm PWM …
- Brand: Cooler Master
- Manufacturer: Cooler Master USA, Inc.
- Color: Hyper 212 EVO
- Dimensions: Height: 4.7 Inches Width: 6.3 Inches Length: 3.1 Inches Weight: 1.3 Pounds `
- Well-balanced cooling performance provides fin optimizations with perfect balance between high and low speed operations
- Wide-range PWM fan with unique wave-shaped blade design for excellent airflow
- CPU Socket: LGA2066, LGA2011-v3, LGA2011, LGA1366, LGA1200, LGA1156, LGA1155, LGA1151, LGA1150, AM4, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, FM2+, FM2, FM1
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 120 x 80 x 159 mm / 4.7 x 3.1 x 6.3 inch ; Heat Sink Dimensions (L x W x H): 116 x 51 x 159 mm / 4.6 x 2.0 x 6.3 inch; Fan Dimensions (L x W x H): 120 x 120 x 25 mm / 4.7 x 4.7 x 1 inch
- Heat Sink Material: Aluminum Fins, 4 Direct Contact Heat Pipe ; Heat Sink Weight: 465g / 1.03lb: Heat Pipe Dimensions: Ø6mm
- Fan Noise Level: 9 – 36 dBA; Fan Speed: 600-2000 RPM (PWM) ± 10% ; Fan Airflow: 24.9 – 82.9 CFM ± 10%
6. Vetroo M2 CPU Cooler, Black Aluminum Fins LED Ring Lighting …
- Brand: Vetroo
- Manufacturer: Vetroo
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: Height: 2.95 Inches Width: 5.04 Inches Length: 5.04 Inches Weight: 0.82452885988 Pounds `
- Colorful Cooling Solution: Illuminate your cooler with the darkStorm m2 RGB LED ring. Equipped with a 120mm fan to improve airflow and enhance CPU cooling performance.
- Aesthetic Design: The design of the cowling not only allows air to be compressed but also flow faster on to the CPU for a larger and faster evacuation of hot air.
- Improved Aluminum Fins: With the improved thickness of anodized black aluminum fins, it can dissipates heat away from the CPU efficiently.
- Compatible with: Intel LGA 1200/1156/1155/1151/1150
- Direct contact technology: Direct-touch bottom enlarges touching area and provide excellent heat dissipation.
7. DEEPCOOL GAMMAXX400 CPU Air Cooler with 4 Heatpipes, 120mm PWM …
- Brand: DEEP COOL
- Manufacturer: DEEPCOOL
- Color: GAMMAX 400 PLUS
- Dimensions: Height: 5.1 Inches Width: 6.7 Inches Length: 7.0 Inches Weight: 1.5 Pounds `
- Supports Intel Socket 130W LGA20XX/LGA1366/LGA115X/LGA775 and AMD Socket 125W AM4/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2/FM2+/FM2/FM1
- 120x120x25mm PWM fan with blue LED
- 4 sintered powder heatpipes directly touch the CPU surface
- Extra fan clips provided allow adding a second fan
- Can be easily installed without moving the motherboard
8. Cooler Master i71C RGB Intel Low-Profile CPU Air Cooler, Anodized …
- Brand: Cooler Master
- Manufacturer: Cooler Master USA, Inc.
- Color: i71C RGB
- Dimensions: Height: 3.4 Inches Width: 4.8 Inches Length: 4.8 Inches Weight: 0.92 Pounds `
- Compatible with Intel LGA 115x sockets; Air flow 37 CFM; Noise level 25.0 decibels
- 60 millimeter super thin design perfectly fits all-in-one systems or limited form factor cases.
- Anodized black aluminum fins plus copper insert provides excellent heat dissipation.
- 120 millimeter diameter RGB fan ready for more than 16.7 million color options
- Compatible with Asus aura sync, Gigabyte RGB fusion, MSI Mystic Light Sync, and as rock RGB LED.
- CPU socket support – LGA1200, LGA1156, LGA1155, LGA1151, LGA1150
9. ID-COOLING SE-214-XT ARGB CPU Cooler 4 Heatpipes CPU Air Cooler …
- Brand: ID-COOLING
- Manufacturer: ID-COOLING
- Color: black
- 【Better Heat Dissipation】The CPU cooler comes with 4 heat pipes and a 120mm PWM fan to make sure excellent heat transfer from the CPU.
- 【RGB Lighting】RGB lighting is adjustable to match your PC build.
- 【Sync with MB】The RGB lighting can sync with the motherboard via a 5V 3PIN connector.
- 【PWM Fan】The 120mm RGB PWM fan delivers a blast of color and improved airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance. Max. Air Flow: 68.2CFM ; Noise Level: 13.8-30.5dB(A)
- 【Compatibility】The CPU air cooler supports most Intel & AMD sockets like Intel Intel LGA1700/1200/1151/1150/1155/1156 and AMD AM4.
10. CPU Cooler, SYY CPU Fan 5 Heatpipes Premium Black Edition, …
- Brand: SYY
- Manufacturer: SYY
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: Height: 5.9 Inches Width: 3.15 Inches Length: 5.1 Inches
- 【5 Heatpipes Fan】: Aluminum heatsink and direct contact technology can helps CPU dissipate heat better, and provides jam protection, never worry about your cables getting snagged or components being mucked up ever again.
- 【PWM Support】:The fastest cooling effect for the CPU, and reduce the fan speed after the CPU cools down, saving energy and achieving a silent effect at the same time. Sound level: 29.61dBA/Fan Speed: 400-1800±10%RPM.
- 【Precise air flow】:The 9 stacked fan blades are designed to ensure minimal airflow resistance, allowing more air to flow into the radiator. Provides excellent heat dissipation and experience sense.
- 【Unique snap-fit design】:This makes upgrading and removing the CPU fan a breeze, and the elegant all-black look looks great in your PC case.
- 【CPU socket supports for Intel】: LGA 2066/2011/20113/1366/1200/1156/1155/1151/1150, AMD: AM4. Package with SYY thermal paste and detailed installation manual. Any quality issue with your fans, please feel free to contact us.
The Best lga 1150 cpu cooler Buying Guide
Do you feel worried out when you think about buying for a high-quality lga 1150 cpu cooler? Do you find that you can’t shake the feeling that something is wrong? We understand since we’ve already gone through the process of researching lga 1150 cpu cooler, which is why we’ve compiled a thorough list of the best lga 1150 cpu cooler on the market right now. In addition to this, we have compiled a list of questions that you most likely have in your mind.
Even though we have offered our best opinions and recommendations, it is still crucial for you to carry out thorough extensive research on a lga 1150 cpu cooler you are thinking about buying. Some such questions you could have include the following:
- Is it worthwhile to purchase a lga 1150 cpu cooler?
- What are the advantages of purchasing a lga 1150 cpu cooler?
- What criteria should be considered when looking for an effective lga 1150 cpu cooler?
- Why is it important to spend money on a product, let alone the best lga 1150 cpu cooler?
- Which lga 1150 cpu cooler is the best on the market right now?
- Where else can you find this kind of information about a lga 1150 cpu cooler?
To answer all of your questions regarding particular lga 1150 cpu cooler, you’ll need to check a number of trustworthy online resources, including those we’ve provided above.
Several potential resources include buying guides, review websites, word-of-mouth reviews, online forums, and product reviews. To ensure that you purchase the best lga 1150 cpu cooler, it is important to perform careful research. Ensure that you only visit trustworthy websites and sources.
Newcommreview provides a shopping recommendation for lga 1150 cpu cooler, and all of the data is reliable and independent. To double-check the data we’ve gathered, we use both AI and “big data.” How was this buying guide made? We did this using a series of unique algorithms that allowed us to finalize a top 10 list of the best lga 1150 cpu cooler currently available.
The algorithm we apply to create our list is determined by a variety of factors, including, but not limited to:
1. Brand Value: Every brand of lga 1150 cpu cooler has its own value. Most brands have something called a “unique selling proposition” that is supposed to set them apart from their competitors.
2. Features: In Straight Talk, what special features are important for a lga 1150 cpu cooler?
3. Specifications: Product specifications are blueprints that explain clearly what the lga 1150 cpu cooler will be, how it will appear, and what it will do.
4. Product Value: This is just how much bang for your buck your lga 1150 cpu cooler gives you.
5. Customer Ratings: Number rating is an accurate way to grade a lga 1150 cpu cooler.
6. Customer reviews: These writings are similar to ratings in that they give you first-hand and in-depth information about the lga 1150 cpu cooler from people who have used it.
7. Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for; sometimes you get less and sometimes you get more.
8. Product Reliability: The strength and durability of a lga 1150 cpu cooler should tell you how long it will last for you.
Newcommreview always bear in mind that keeping lga 1150 cpu cooler information updated is of utmost importance. For this reason, we regularly update our website. You may learn more about us by searching the Internet.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is LGA 1150 and 1151 the same cooler?
No, LGA 1150 and 1151 coolers are not the same. The dimensions of the two sockets are different, so the coolers are not interchangeable. LGA 1151 coolers will not fit on an LGA 1150 socket, and vice versa.
Can a 1155 cooler fit a 1150?
Yes, a 1155 cooler can fit a 1150. The two sockets are very similar in terms of size and shape, and the mounting holes for coolers are also compatible. So if you have a 1155 cooler that you want to use on a 1150 motherboard, it should work just fine.
Do LGA 1150 coolers fit 1200?
LGA 1150 coolers will fit onto a LGA 1200 motherboard, but they may not cool as effectively. This is because the LGA 1200 socket has a slightly different design than the LGA 1150 socket, which means that there may be a small gap between the cooler and the CPU. If you are concerned about cooling performance, you may want to consider purchasing a LGA 1200-specific cooler.
Does LGA 1151 cooler fit LGA 1150?
Yes, LGA 1151 coolers are compatible with LGA 1150 sockets. LGA 1151 is the successor to the LGA 1150 socket, and was designed to accommodate Intel’s new line of Skylake processors. LGA 1151 coolers are compatible with LGA 1150 processors and motherboards.
Is LGA 1150 or 1155 better?
There is no simple answer to this question as it depends on a variety of factors. In general, LGA 1150 is better for overall performance, while LGA 1155 is better for energy efficiency. However, both sockets are compatible with a wide range of processors and offer similar performance levels.
Does LGA 1150 support DDR3?
LGA 1150, also known as Socket H3, is a microprocessor socket used by Intel’s central processing units (CPUs) built on the Haswell microarchitecture. LGA 1150 socket has 1150 protruding pins that touch contact points on the underside of the processor. The LGA 1150 socket is also used by the Intel Xeon E3 v3 and v4 server CPUs. LGA 1150 was superseded by LGA 1151 in 2015.
DDR3 is a type of synchronous dynamic random-access memory (SDRAM) with a high bandwidth (“double data rate”) interface, and has been in use since 2007. It is the higher-speed successor to DDR2 and predecessor to DDR4. DDR3 modules typically have eight-bit prefetch buffers and use less power than DDR2.
Can an LGA 1150 CPU work in an LGA 1151 motherboard?
Yes, an LGA 1150 CPU can work in an LGA 1151 motherboard. The LGA 1151 socket is compatible with both Intel’s Skylake and Kaby Lake CPUs, and 1150 CPUs are compatible with previous-generation Haswell and Broadwell chips. There are a few caveats, however. First, you’ll need to make sure that your BIOS is up to date in order to support a newer CPU. Secondly, you may need to get a new cooler, as the stock cooler that comes with many CPUs may not fit the new socket.
At the end of the day, it can be hard to find the right lga 1150 cpu cooler for you. You can make it easier by reading reviews and finding a lga 1150 cpu cooler that is right for you. We hope this article was helpful to you, and if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us anytime.