1. Open your fridge and remove everything from the shelves.
2. Wash the shelves with hot, soapy water and dry them thoroughly.
3. Throw away any old or moldy food.
4. Wipe down the inside of the fridge with a solution of equal parts vinegar and water. 5. Rinse with clean water and dry with a clean cloth or paper towel. 6. Return all of the food to the fridge, making sure to keep it organized so that it is easy to find what you need when you need it!
How to Clean a Fridge (Spring Cleaning 2022)
- Remove everything from your fridge, including food, shelves, and drawers
- Wash the shelves and drawers with warm soapy water
- Rinse with clean water and dry thoroughly
- Vacuum the coils at the back of the fridge (if accessible)
- Wipe down the inside of the fridge with a solution of 1 part vinegar to 2 parts water
- Rinse with clean water and dry thoroughly
- Replace all items in your fridge
How to Clean Fridge Without Turning It off
Assuming you would like tips on cleaning your fridge without having to turn it off:
1. Start by taking everything out of the fridge, including shelves and drawers. Inspect each food item and throw away anything that is expired or no longer looks fresh.
Wipe down all surfaces with a mild soap and warm water. Rinse well and dry completely. 2. Next, clean the inside of the fridge with a mixture of 1 part vinegar to 2 parts water.
Wipe down all surfaces, paying special attention to areas where spills have occurred. Rinse well with clean water and dry completely. 3. If your fridge has a built-in filter, replace it according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
4. Finally, put everything back in the fridge, being sure to wipe down containers before putting them back in place. Arrange items so that they are easy to see and reach.
How Do I Deep Clean My Fridge?
If your fridge is in need of a deep clean, don’t stress! It’s a relatively easy process that will leave your fridge looking and smelling fresh. Here’s how to do it:
1. Remove everything from your fridge, including food, shelves and drawers. Give them all a good wash with hot, soapy water. Rinse well and dry completely before putting anything back in the fridge.
2. While the shelves and drawers are out, take this opportunity to vacuum or wipe down the inside of your fridge. This includes the walls, ceiling and floor. Don’t forget to clean the door gasket too!
3. Once everything is clean and dry, replace the shelves and drawers. Put all of your food back in the fridge, taking care to organize it in a way that makes sense for you. And that’s it!
A deep-cleaned fridge is just a few steps away.
How Do I Deep Clean My Fridge With Vinegar?
Assuming you would like tips for cleaning your fridge with vinegar:
One of the most effective ways to clean your refrigerator is to use vinegar. White distilled vinegar is a powerful cleaning agent that can remove even the most stubborn stains.
It’s also non-toxic and won’t leave behind any harmful chemicals. To deep clean your fridge with vinegar, start by removing all of the food and shelves. Then, mix equal parts water and vinegar in a bowl or spray bottle.
Next, scrub down the inside of your fridge with the mixture, paying special attention to any areas that are particularly dirty. Once you’re finished scrubbing, wipe down the fridge with a damp cloth to remove any residue. Finally, put everything back in your fridge and enjoy a sparkling clean space!
Can I Use Clorox Wipes to Clean the Inside of My Fridge?
Yes, you can use Clorox wipes to clean the inside of your fridge. Just make sure to read the label and follow the instructions. Here are a few tips:
-Wipe down the shelves with a Clorox wipe, starting from the top and working your way down. -Pay special attention to areas where food spills tend to happen, like in the door shelves or on the vegetable drawer. -If there are any stubborn stains, you can pre-treat them with a little bit of dish soap before wiping them down with the Clorox wipe.
-Once you’re done cleaning, make sure to wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water.
How Do You Clean a Smelly Fridge?
It’s inevitable. No matter how often you clean your fridge, at some point it’s going to start to smell. The best way to combat a smelly fridge is to clean it on a regular basis and to keep it as organized as possible.
Here are some tips for keeping your fridge smelling fresh: 1. Clean the shelves and drawers with hot, soapy water on a weekly basis. This will help remove any built-up grime and bacteria.
2. Store food in airtight containers whenever possible. This will help keep smells from permeating throughout the fridge. 3. Wrap strong-smelling foods like cheese and fish tightly in plastic wrap or aluminum foil before storing them in the fridge.
This will help contain their odor within a small space. 4. Place an opened box of baking soda in the back of the fridge to absorb odors over time.
Assuming you would like a summary of the blog post titled “How to Clean Your Fridge”:
Cleaning your fridge may seem like a daunting task, but it is important to do every so often to ensure that your food remains fresh. The first step is to remove all of the food from your fridge, including any expired items.
Next, give the shelves and drawers a good scrub with hot soapy water. Once they are clean, rinse them off and dry them before putting the food back in. Be sure to wipe down the outside of your fridge as well, including the handles and door gaskets.