Buying a garden timer online may be a stress situation. Before making a purchase, take your time and weigh all of your options. If you’re worried about anything, it’s that the garden timer won’t come in a timely manner or that it won’t meet your expectations. It’s also difficult to tell whether or not the company is legitimate. As a service to our readers, we’ve compiled a list of the 10 best garden timer on the market.
Review of Garden Timer
1. Orbit 62034 Mechanical Watering Hose Timer, Colors may vary
- Brand: Orbit
- Manufacturer: Orbit Underground/Sunmate
- Color: Colors May Vary
- Dimensions: Height: 4.5 Inches Width: 0.35 Inches Length: 3.13 Inches Weight: 0.37 Pounds `
- EASIEST TIMER TO USE: Works just like an egg timer. Set the perfect time for your watering needs, anywhere from 15 to 120 minutes
- Timed watering up to 120 minutes
- Durable high impact construction
- Oversized dial with comfort grip for easy use
- No batteries required
- Saves water in drought conditions
2. RAINPOINT Sprinkler Timer,Water Timer Programmable Garden Outdoor Hose Feature Timer …
- Brand: RAINPOINT
- Manufacturer: RAINPOINT
- Dimensions: Weight: 0.551155655 Pounds `
- 【Easy Programming Program】Through the Sprinkler Timer to program, you can set the Start Time, Watering Duration is 1min-3h59min, Watering Frequency from 1h to 12h or 1 day to 7 days, so you can customize your watering time, and can be more accurate.
- 【Rain Delay & Manual Mode】With rain delay mode, your programmed schedule will be paused for 24,48,or 72 hours, and will be automatically resumed. Using manual mode, any lawn or garden can be watered as needed, with customizable times from 1 min to 8 hrs, and without interrupting your schedule.
- 【Big LCD Screen Display】The sprinkler timer with a big LCD screen display, which can display the watering time,watering frequency, power and other detailed content,that is convenient and easy to read.
- 【Multi-Scene Hose Timer】It can be used for many scenes, can be used in the garden, lawn, yard and other places,it can meet your daily life needs of the sprinkler timer.
- 【Product Contains】Including Water Timer*1 and User Manual*1, using 2*AAA alkaline batteries (not included), the User Manual can better help you to set the timer, the power will be displayed on the screen intelligently To remind you of the available power.
3. Chapin 41001 Single Zone Water Timer
- Brand: Chapin International
- Manufacturer: Chapin
- Color: Red/Black
- Dimensions: Height: 4.25 Inches Width: 3.5 Inches Length: 5.0 Inches
- Fits outdoor faucets with a ¾” GHT thread
- Set watering cycle – when to start watering
- Duration of watering: 1, 3, 5, 10, 15, 20, 30, 60, 90, 120 minutes
- Frequency of watering: 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 12 hours and 1, 2, 3, 7 days
- Time delay options to set desired watering time
- Operating pressure up to 116 psi
- Water-resistant construction
- Install above ground and vertically to tap
- Two AAA batteries required (not included)
4. Raindrip R675CT Analog 3-Dial Water Timer, 1, Multi
- Brand: Raindrip
- Manufacturer: Raindrip
- Color: Multicolor
- Dimensions: Height: 10.7 Inches Width: 6.0 Inches Length: 3.0 Inches Weight: 0.19999895484116 Pounds `
- Automate your drip system with scheduled run times, frequency, timed manual watering, and rain delay features
- Works from a faucet or hose bibb; compatible with Garden Hose Thread (GHT), not British Standard Pipe Thread (BSP) connection point; use adapter (not included) to connect to desired supply tubing size
- Three control dials: 1) set frequency; 2) set run time; 3) override scheduled program for rain delay (24 to 72 hours) or add timed manual watering without disrupting your programmed schedule; Delay button adjusts the start time; simply press until you reach your desired start time for watering (timer is set to start automatically)
- Inlet connects directly to water source such as a faucet or hose bibb; outlet connects to appropriate adapter such as a Smart Loc Adapter to transition to supply tubing; Battery-operated timer indicates when batteries are running low; system turns valve to the “off” position when batteries run out, to prevent wasting water
- Comes with one Hose-End Automatic Water Timer and Smart Loc Universal Adapter
5. Orbit 58910 Programmable Hose Faucet Timer, 2 Outlet, Green
- Brand: Orbit
- Manufacturer: Orbit
- Color: Green
- Dimensions: Height: 10.25 Inches Width: 7.75 Inches Length: 3.0 Inches Weight: 1.2 Pounds `
- Watering frequency from every 6 hrs up to every 7th day
- Watering duration from 1 to 240 minutes
- Rain delay options of 24, 48, or 72 hours
- Manual watering without interrupting programing
- Install quickly with swivel connection; Durable, weather resistant construction
6. Water Sprinkler Timer, Diivoo Programmable Irrigation Hose Timer with 3 …
- Brand: Diivoo
- Manufacturer: Diivoo
- Color: Green
- Dimensions: Height: 1.93700787204 Inches Width: 4.3700787357 Inches Length: 4.8425196801 Inches
- Repeat Watering Mode: Water timer allows you to set a start time and end time which is basically your watering window, then you can select watering (how long) and pause (how often) multiple times you want to water within that daily window. In the pause time, the water is seeping into the soil slowly which can maintain your lawn better. When the pause time expires, the timer restarts the watering within your daily window.
- Programmable Water Timer: This garden hose timer is designed with 3 separate watering programs. can easily create a watering schedule for your garden, no longer have to worry about forgetting to water or turn off the faucet
- Multi-Functional Irrigation Timer: Rain Delay mode allows you to pause your schedule for 1-7 days to avoid overwatering and save much water in rainy days. Manual Watering mode allows you to water temporarily without interrupting the preset watering program. Child Lock mode keeps sprinkler irrigation timer safe from kids and pets activities.
- Upgraded Leakproof Design: The connectors of sprinkler timer are made of 30% reinforced nylon material, which can withstand high water pressures from 7.25 psi to 116 psi. Each sprinkler water timer equipped with 2 different sizes sealing washers and thread seal tape to prevent it from leakage. The battery cover with rubber ring isolated moistrue.
- Easy to Setup and Use: Hose fuacet timer comes with 2 different sizes sealing washers and 1/2″ quick hose connector. Simply attach the threaded of the irrigation timer to any standard 3/4″ or 1/2″ garden outdoor hose. Hose timer boast IPX5-rated protection that defends against liquids in any weather conditions.
7. RESTMO Sprinkler Timer, Programmable Water Timer for Garden Hose, Outdoor …
- Brand: Restmo
- Manufacturer: Restmo
- Dimensions: Height: 4.0 Inches Width: 1.6 Inches Length: 4.0 Inches
- MINI WATER TIMER: Featured with a compact and elegant design, this hose timer is low profile and light-weight, which is easy to carry and perfect for narrow space installation. The modern and stylish appearance will not interfere the look and feel in your garden or greenhouse.
- MUTI-FUNCTIONAL SPRINKLER TIMER: It has 3 modes, auto/manual/rain-delay. With auto mode, the watering duration can be from 1min to 239mins and watering frequency can be from 1hr to 12hrs or from 1 day to 7 days. With manual mode, you can water your flowers and plants from 1min to 239mins. With rain delay mode, you can choose from 12/24/48/72hrs and meets your flexible watering schedule.
- EASY TO USE – Rotate the dial to set clock, start time, how long and how often. Then your irrigation system will become automatic and operate as per the program. With the easy-to-read large LCD screen and display, you can easily know the next watering time, current time and battery status. Long press the “OK” and “+” buttons to activate manual mode and rain delay mode.
- SPECIFICATIONS: Single outlet with solenoid valve, fitting for 3/4” hose and faucet, 1-10 gal/min flow rate, working with 8-120 psi water pressure. It is powered by 2*AAA 1.5V batteries (not included) and can be run for over 1 year.
- APPLICATION: It is IP54 waterproof and leakproof, which is ideal for outdoor gravity drip irrigation, garden hose watering, lawn sprinkler controller, greenhouse mist system, pool filling, birdbath dripper, rain barrels, pet drinking, etc.
8. RAINPOINT Sprinkler Timer, Water Timer for Garden Hose Faucet, Programmable …
- Brand: RAINPOINT
- Manufacturer: RAINPOINT
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: Height: 0.54 Inches Width: 0.29 Inches Length: 0.54 Inches Weight: 0.55 Pounds `
- 【Leakage Free & Accute】The 2-generation valve diaphragm has a self-cleaning tech., after testing, the service life of the diaphragm up to 600,000 times without falling off or blocking. the advanced circuit control system with a smart chip, ensures your schedule runs more stably and accurately.
- 【2 Outlet Separate Automatic Watering】2-zone outlet easier for you to schedule watering separately for different areas. the 2 watering frequencies which hours mode is from 4h to12h, day mode is from 1 day to 7 days, and watering duration is from 1min to 3h59min. the flexible scheduling allows you to water up to 6 times a day or as little as once a week on each valve.
- 【3 Modes Manual Watering】Customized manual watering of each zone is from 1 to 59 mins, let you water your flowers and plants whenever you want without Interrupting program. 3 MODEs, which means you manually watering via clicks ‘MANUAL’ button to select 1 zone only/ 2 zone only/ both zones.
- 【Rain Delay】Watering timer has a rain delay setting that helps you conserve water and postpone your schedule 24/48/72 Hrs then resume your plan.
- 【Long-lasting Durability】To ensure long-lasting durability, our garden timer designed with heavy-duty construction, made of waterproof, anti-UV coating and anti-rust materials. added the seal ring in the battery cover to isolate moisture. perfect for outdoor use.
- 【Bigger LCD Display & Easier to Setup】2.5″ Large Screen makes you check readouts much easier, and programming easy as 123! it requires no tools to install on 3/4’’ faucet. also totally suits parents, elders to use.
- 【Multi-Scene Hose Timer】Powered by 2*AAA 1.5V Alkaline batteries (excluded), service life will last 6 months, which is ideal for outdoor gravity drip irrigation system, garden irrigation watering, lawn sprinkler controller, greenhouse mist system, pool, birdbath dripper, etc.
9. RAINPOINT Sprinkler Timer Outdoor, Programmable Water Timer for Garden Hose, …
- Brand: RAINPOINT
- Manufacturer: RAINPOINT
- 【Convenience & Savings】With RainPoint hose timer, turn your hose faucet into a programmed irrigation system, for lawn, yard, pool, garden, greenhouses etc. sprinkler controller timer will ensure that each plant gets just the right amount of water, saving your time, money and water.
- 【 2 Outlet Automatic Watering 】The water hose timer work like two separate timers to water two separate areas from a single faucet. with 2 watering frequencies which hours mode is from 4h to12h, day mode is from 1 day to 7 days, watering duration is from 1min to 3h59min.
- 【Rain Delay & Manual Watering】Watering timer has a rain delay setting that helps you conserve water and postpone your schedule 24/48/72 hrs then resume it. With ZONE 1/ZONE 2/ Both ZONE manual modes, you can water your flowers and plants from 1min to 8hrs, without interrupting your schedule.
- 【Compact & Durable】To ensure long-lasting durability, our hose timers for watering, it was designed with heavy-duty construction, made of IP54 waterproof materials, added the seal ring in the battery cover to isolate moisture. Compact shape, light weight, suitable despite narrow spaces or outdoor use.
- 【Bigger LCD Display & Easier to Setup】2.5″ Large screen makes you check readouts much easier. Rotate the dial easily set up a schedule and requires no tools to install on 3/4” faucet. The package Including Water Timer*1 and User Manual*1, Using 2*AAA alkaline batteries (not included).
10. DEWENWILS Sprinkler Timer 2 Zone, Outdoor Garden Water Hose Timer …
- Brand: DEWENWILS
- Manufacturer: DEWENWILS
- 【Leak-proof for Outdoor Use】Pure zinc integrated tap connector without extra gaskets installation,support standard 3/4 outdoor water faucet and avoid water leakage in use, ABS plastic shell sunscreen and waterproof in outdoor use; the hose timer itself do not generate pressure, while its max sustainable water pressure is 120 psi, tap water or a pressurized water source ensures a normal drain
- 【Easy to Operate】- The 3.4’’ large easy to read LCD screen displays details of all functions, the explanatory text on left and flashing cursor on screen shows the status while the operation is straight forward, the 5 program buttons could help you to achieve various watering cycle, as easy as adjusting a digital watch
- 【2 Independent Watering Zone】- 2 stations( A and B) are controlled by different procedures via operate buttons to achieve different watering and do not interfere with each other, ideal for outdoor gravity drip system, birdbath drippier, refresh garden,rain buckets, pet water, sprinkler irrigation, pool water injection, playing etc. schedule your diverse needs via different hose and settings in the same day, save your energy
- 【4-Watering Procedures 】- Up to 4 watering cycle for each outlet one day, freely choose flexible watering day (any day or days of the week) or every 2nd 3rd days, starting time, watering duration(1-360mins), cooperate with multiple water hose pipes to directly meet weekly watering and irrigation needs of the whole family by one sprinkler timer
- 【Auto Mode Display】The screen display will alternate between the current TIME and the NEXT START TIME for each zone. This will allow you to see at a glance what will happen next, If the next watering cycle is more than 24 hours away, the NEXT START TIME will be displayed in days instead showing a time.
- 【Rain Delay Mode】- When it suppose to rain according to the weather forecast, activate the rain delay mode to effectively free from worrying about unattended plants/flowers in rain, no more let them over-watering; manual mode is a one-time function for urgent need in case, and then switch back to previous auto mode manually, no need to reprogram it
- 【Hassle free on Vacation】Powered by 2 1.5V AA batteries (not included), the low battery indicator warning to replace it in need, once on holiday away home encounter the low battery and forget to replace it, the status will keep OFF to avoid the over watering to save your garden and conserve water, when the power is back, please reset the current time setting, the previous watering schedules are still kept
How Do You Choose the Best garden timer
When you consider purchasing a garden timer of greater quality, do you feel worried? You are unable to escape the impression that something is wrong. Since we’ve already gone through the process of researching garden timer, we’ve created the following list of the best garden timer currently available on the market. Moreover, we have developed a list of questions that you possibly have.
Even though we have provided our best opinions and suggestions, it is still critical that you undertake your own extensive research on a garden timer that you are actually considering purchasing. The following are some possible questions you may have:
- Is it worthwhile to purchase a garden timer?
- What are the advantages of purchasing a garden timer?
- What criteria should be considered when looking for an effective garden timer?
- Why is it important to spend money on a product, let alone the best garden timer?
- Which garden timer is the best on the market right now?
- Where else can you find this kind of information about a garden timer?
In our opinion, you have a lot more questions about such a garden timer than just the ones listed here, and the only way to fully satisfy your curiosity is to seek out information from various of trusted online sources.
Several potential resources include buying guides, review websites, word-of-mouth reviews, online forums, and product reviews. To ensure that you purchase the best garden timer, it is important to perform careful research. Ensure that you only visit trustworthy websites and sources.
Newcommreview offers a garden timer buying guide, and the information is totally unbiased and genuine. We use both AI and “big data” to check over the information we’ve collected. How did we create this buying guide? We did it with a set of custom-made algorithms that let us come up with a top 10 list of the best available garden timer on the market right now.
The technology we used to make our list is related to a variety of factors, including but not limited to:
1. Brand Value: Every brand of garden timer has its own value. Most brands have something called a “unique selling proposition” that is supposed to set them apart from their competitors.
2. Features: In Straight Talk, what special features are important for a garden timer?
3. Specifications: Product specifications are blueprints that explain clearly what the garden timer will be, how it will appear, and what it will do.
4. Product Value: This is just how much bang for your buck your garden timer gives you.
5. Customer Ratings: Number rating is an accurate way to grade a garden timer.
6. Customer reviews: These writings are similar to ratings in that they give you first-hand and in-depth information about the garden timer from people who have used it.
7. Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for; sometimes you get less and sometimes you get more.
8. Product Reliability: The strength and durability of a garden timer should tell you how long it will last for you.
Newcommreview always bear in mind that keeping garden timer information updated is of utmost importance. For this reason, we regularly update our website. You may learn more about us by searching the Internet.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which irrigation timer is best?
When looking for the best irrigation timer, there are many factors to consider. The best irrigation timer will depend on the size of your lawn, the type of irrigation system, and your budget.
For smaller lawns, a basic, analog timer may be sufficient. These are typically the least expensive option and can be set to run for specific intervals. These timers are great for ensuring that the lawn is watered on a regular schedule, but do not offer any other features.
For larger lawns and more complex watering systems, a digital timer may be the best option. Digital timers are more expensive and offer a variety of features such as pre-programmed schedules, rain sensors, and remote access capabilities. These timers allow you to customize your irrigation schedule and can save water by shutting off the system when it rains.
For those with a larger budget, there are a variety of advanced irrigation timers that offer additional features such as soil moisture sensors, weather-based scheduling, and automated shut-off. These timers can be programmed to take into account soil conditions and local weather forecasts, making them the most efficient and water-saving choice.
No matter which option you choose, the best irrigation timer is one that meets your needs and fits your budget. With a variety of timers available, there’s sure to be one that is perfect for your lawn.
How long should you water a garden timer?
Watering your garden is an important part of maintaining a healthy and vibrant garden. To ensure that your plants receive the right amount of water, you should use a garden timer. A garden timer helps you to determine how long to water your garden and will help you to avoid over or under-watering.
When setting your garden timer, consider the types of plants that you have in your garden. Different plants have different water needs. If your garden consists of mostly drought-tolerant plants, you will not need to water them as frequently as more sensitive plants. Generally, plants that require more water should be watered every other day, while plants that require less water should be watered every third day.
When watering your garden, you should water deeply and slowly. This ensures that the water reaches the roots of the plants and allows them to soak up the water they need. Set your garden timer to water the garden for about 15-20 minutes, and then shut it off. This will help you to avoid over-watering your garden, which can cause root rot and other problems. Additionally, if you have a large garden, you may need to set your timer for longer than 15-20 minutes in order to adequately water all of your plants.
Can you put a timer on a garden hose?
A timer on a garden hose is a convenient way to ensure that your garden is getting the right amount of water. Timers can help to conserve water and make sure that your plants get just the right amount of moisture.
Setting up a timer on your garden hose is a fairly simple process. Many timers on the market simply need to be attached to the spigot and the hose. When the timer is set, the water will flow through the hose at the predetermined amount of time. After the timer runs out, the water will automatically shut off.
Timers are a great way to make sure your garden gets the right amount of water, and they can also help you save money on your water bill. The timer can be set to run for a certain amount of time each day, ensuring that your plants are getting the right amount of water. You won’t have to worry about over-watering or under-watering your plants.
Timers on garden hoses are a great way to make sure your garden is getting the right amount of water. They can help you conserve water and save money, and they are easy to install and use.
Are hose timers worth it?
Hose timers are a great way to save time and money on outdoor watering. They allow you to set the amount of time you want your hose to be on and off, so you can ensure that your yard is getting the right amount of water without having to worry about turning it off or on manually. Hose timers are especially useful if you have a busy lifestyle and can’t always be around to turn off the water when you’re done.
Using a hose timer can help reduce your water bill significantly, as it eliminates the possibility of forgetting to turn off the hose and wasting precious water. Hose timers can also help conserve water by ensuring that your plants get the right amount of water and none is wasted. Additionally, hose timers can help prevent soggy or brown spots in your lawn, as they can be set to turn off automatically once the right amount of water has been reached.
In addition to saving money and water, hose timers can also help you save time. Instead of manually turning the hose on and off each time you need to water your plants, you can set the timer and forget it. This allows you to be more productive in other areas of your life, rather than spending time tending to your garden.
Thank you for taking the time to read through our blog posts. We know that you have many options to consider when making a purchase. We hope you were able to find the information you were looking for and that you are able to find the right garden timer for your needs. If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.